Surprise!

"I can't believe that the cabin trip is coming up in less than 2 weeks. Can you believe it?" there was a pause, "Anna?"

I looked out towards the field watching the football team run laps. My mind was far from where it needed to be today.

"Anna?" calls Charlotte again.

"Huh?" I asked turning to look at her.

"Did you hear me?"

I nod, "Of course."

She raises her brow, "What did I say?"

Scratching my nose I say, "Um, how excited you are about the cabin trip."

Charlotte stares at me for a minute as she says, "Are you alright?"

No, "Peachy."

"Then why do you seem space out?"

I shrugged, "Lack of sleep?"

"I don't think it's that." she says, "You've been like this since Saturday, when we talked about the cabin trip. Are you alright?"

I nod, "I'm fine, swear."

Taylor and the cheerleaders stood to continue with practice.

"I think your 15 minutes is up."

Charlotte looks at the field as she says, "4 more games, and we'll be done with football season."

"Excited?"

She stands, "Excited doesn't even begin to touch it." Grabbing her water bottle she turns to me, "Am I seeing you later?"

I nod, "You're still staying over tonight after I finish my studying with Harry?"

She nods, "I'll have Ashton drop me off around 9."

"Ashton?" I raised a brow, "What are you two doing?"

"He needs helps setting up his new software, and I need him to do this paper for my music class."

"Is something going on with you two?"

"What? No." she scuffs, "Ashton is a pain in my ass."

Taylor yells, "Charlotte!"

"Gotta go AnnaBear, see you tonight." She says hugging me before she quickly walks off.

I smiled as I pulled my legs to my chest. Looking out at the field, practice was wrapping up as a cold chill ran down my back. Looking around I didn't see anyone, not until I looked into the woods to see a shadow.

Shaking my head I laid my head down, ignoring the feeling. I was done with the visions and the random ghost people popping up, and today I honestly wasn't giving into it. I could feel the pull of a vision coming on, but instead I dug my nails into the palm of my hands letting my thoughts be clouded by what Harry was doing. I watched him run back and forth in, doing suicide runs. He wore his hair in a bun, that was clearly coming undone. The more I focused on him, the less I could feel the pull of the vision. Stopping mid-run I notice Harry and Liam stop as they look up at the bleachers right at me.

Pebbles?

My eyes locks with Harry's as I noticed my hand was wet. Looking down I cursed as I unclutched my hand grabbing tissue from my bag as I held onto it.

I'm fine.

Coach calls his name, he looks at his coach as he finishes his last lap of suicides.

Practice ran for another 10 minutes, and as soon as they finished, coach tells the team to hit the shower. Liam, Harry, and Niall, who I didn't realize was on the sideline, all ran to the bleachers, grabbing the bar as they all pull themselves up swiftly, landing on the bleachers as they ran up to where I sat. People that sat off to my side looked wide eyed at them as they stopped in front of me.