Legendary Lovers <3

Wow! i think i've updated for almost this whole week so far 0.0 crazy!

“I’m sorry we’re what?” asked Harry.

Pulling another book out Nick thumbs through the pages as he says, “Legendary Lovers, is a pair who has been deemed with the gifts and strengths to save the wolves.”

Now it was my turn to laugh, “You can’t honestly believe that right? I mean, I don’t see myself being deemed to save wolves, I can barely keep a goldfish alive for more than a week.”

“Are you saying that you don’t believe?” asked Nick.

“No,” says Lily, “We’re saying that maybe you have a few screws loose in your head.”

Nick turns towards the bookshelf as he says, “You said that you have dreamt about Angelica, am I right?”

I nod, “Yes.”

“And in those dreams what has happened?”

All eyes were on me as I swallowed hard, “Well, in one, it showed her being burned, (gif above or on the side just incase you was wondering how i pictured how Anna saw her burning.) another showed her in a filed with her lover David, and another was when she was little and was playing with fire.”

Nick turns towards me, “She was playing with fire?”

I nod, “She was next to a campfire and she stuck her hand into the flames. It was like it was playing with her or something. But some guy, her uncle, stopped her.”

“Then what happened?” asked Nick.

“She ran to her dad crying, and he told her it was okay. I never seen her mother, but,” I stopped.

“But what?” asked Liam.

Harry placed his hand on the lower part of my back as he says, “Pebbles?”

I looked up at him and back to Nick as I say, “He saw me.”

“Saw you how?”

“Like saw me, saw me. As if I was actually there.” I say running a hand through my hair. “Usually when I have the dreams, nobody knows that I’m there, it’s like I’m a ghost, but her dad he saw me, and so did she.”

“How is that possible.” Says Lily.

“I told you this was happening.” Says Angel.

We all looked up in Angel’s direction as Harry says, “What do you mean that you told him? Told him when?”

“The night after the football game.” Says Nick, “When you were zoning in and out. Angel told me that it was happening and I didn’t want to believe it. That why I told you to stay away from her.”

“You knew what was happening? What the fuck are you talking about?”

Nick sighs as he says, “The night at the game, Liam said you touched her and thats when you started losing it.”

“Yeah so?” says Harry.

“That night, was the first night that your souls touched, it was the first time that it officially recognized one another.” Walking to grab a box Nick says, “See, you two harbor old souls, souls that have been around for century’s, destined to find one another to stop the fighting between the rebels, and the watchers. It’s what drew Angelica and David together, and also Mary and Edward, Katherine and Stephen, and many people before you. It’s in your bloodline, it’s who you are.”

An uneasy feeling settled in my stomach. The place were Harry was touching at on my back, became uncomfortable cold when he moved his hand.

“So we’ve practically been set up?” asked Harry, his voice cold.