Aftermath

Harry POV

Everything happened so fast. I didn’t remember passing out, yet alone did I remember putting on joggers as I laid on the couch. Jumping up I looked around as hands grabbed my shoulder.

“You need to relax man.” I hear Liam say.

Pushing him off, I stumbled a step as waited a second for the dizziness to calm.

“You need to relax.” Says Liam again.

Ignoring him I say, “Where is she?”

Liam looks over my shoulder to where Niall stood leaning against the wall.

“Where is she?” I growled.

“Nick doesn’t think that it’s wise for you two to see each other right now.” Says Niall.

Rage ran through me as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, within second I caught her scent and a steading beating of her heart as I shoved past Liam.

“Why didn’t you tell me he knows her scent?” whispered Niall to Liam.

“Hell I didn’t even know.” he says.

Sprinting upstairs, two at a time I rushed to my bedroom as I walked inside. There laying on my bed that was covered in a black comforter, she laid with a hand on her stomach and the other on her side. I noticed that her ankle, the one that was caught in the trap, was wrapped but you couldn't see any faint sight of blood which meant Nick assisted it. My breathing slowed as I walked to the bed. Laying there she looked beautiful, her hair messy against my pillow, as she looks relaxed.

“Harry!” snaps Nick as he walks in, “I don’t want you in here.”

“What in the hell is going on Nick! Why didn’t you tell me Louis was in town with Rick?”

“Because I know that you two have bad history.”

“Fuck that!” I snapped trying to keep my voice low and not wake up Pebbles, “You know that I he will do anything to hurt me, you should have warned me.”

“How was I supposed to know you and this human were involved? I told you to stay away from her, just so something like this won’t happened and look what happened, you ended up exposing yourself to her! She could have gotten you killed tonight.”

“This isn’t her fault!” I yelled, the base in my voice carried around the room as Nick stares me down.

“It might as well be!” says Nick, “Harry you know what happens with human who know to much.”

“Nobody is going to touch her.” I snap.

“And who is going to make sure that, that happens? I’m not ordering a protection order on her.”

“You don’t have to.” Looking back at the bed I say, “I’ll protect her.”

“Harry no, you know I,”

“I don’t give a fuck what you say, she is target and I’m not letting anyone near her.”

Nick shakes his head, “Why do you care? She’s just a human.”

“Doesn’t matter,” walking to the bed I touch her hand as a jolt of energy runs through me, “I have to get her home, or we’ll have the sheriff at our door.”

Nick shakes his head, “Niall and Liam handled it.”

Underneath my touch she starts to fidget, “She’s waking up.”

Nick nods, “Call me if you need anything.”

Walking out the door Nick yells, “Luke get me a water!”