Meet Me

Double Update today ! Whoop! Enjoy! xxTorrie

“We need to talk.”

Looking up from my cup of coffee I looked to see Harry standing there.

“Good morning to you too.” I say as I smile. Motioning to the cups I says, “Coffee?”

He shakes his, “No I’m fine.”

I nod as I turn to face him, “What’s up?”

“Yo Shrimp!” I hear as I turned to see Daniel and his friends walking up.

“Meet me in 10 minutes?”

I nod, “Where?”

“You’ll find me.”

I raised a brow, “How?”

Locking his eyes with my own he says, “You’ll know, just take a deep breath and feel.” And with that he walked away.

Watching him I was confused as a hand tapped my shoulder, “Morning.”

Turning around Daniel greeted me with a muffin, “Morning.” I smile.

“What did he want?” ask Daniel.
Looking over my shoulder, Harry stood talking to Liam and Niall as he looks up at me and looks away, “Um, he wanted to know if I had any idea’s for our project.”

Daniel stared at him, “What was yesterday about?”

“What was what about?”

“What were you and him talking about that was so interesting about last night at the fire pit? I thought I told you to stay away from him.”

“We were talking about marshmallows and I’m tired of saying this. Yes, you’re my big brother Daniel, but that doesn’t mean that you run me. I have to listen to you, not now, not ever.” I say as I turn to walk off.

“We’re leaving today!” he calls out to me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Dad called the principal, said that there was another coyote sighting near here last night, so he wants everyone to pack up and to leave tonight.”

I nod, “Okay I guess.” I say as he says, “Guess I’ll see you at pack up.”

“I’m riding back with Ashton and Charlotte.” I say.

He nods, “Then I’ll see you later.”

I nod as I turn to leave.

-------------- 

“So plans for today?” ask Ashton as he hands me a memo that the teachers sent around.

“Hiking.” Says Charlotte.

“Looking for ideas for my art project.” I say as I finish reading the paper.

Ashton nods as he says, “Things going to go better with Harry then yesterday?”

I shrug, “Hopefully, or I’m going to fail this assignment.”

“Are you excited for the party tonight?” asked Charlotte.

It was our last night here and according to our memo’s the teachers had rented out a hall near where we parked to have a little last night party tonight instead of it being used for a brunch tomorrow. I wasn’t excited, but considering that Charlotte brought me a dress I had to be.

“Are the sophomores still coming?” ask Ashton.

I nod, “That’s what the memo says and I quote, Sophomores are welcome to attend only if they’re here by 630pm. The plan is for us to pack up between 2-4, be at the dance by 6 and be on the road back home by 8.”