Illusions (Part 3 of 4)

"Ready?" asked Harry as he walks up.

Leaning against the gate that lead to the gate I nod, "Yup," pointing to the school bus that sat in the parking lot I say, "And you made it in perfect timing."

He smiles as he wraps his arms around my shoulder and pulls me to him. The gesture was warming, but I got the feeling that right now, my being close was a good thing, something he needed. Wrapping my arm around his waist I laid against his arm as he looks at me and smiles, "So we still haven't ate." He says.

"I'm aware."

"Then how about we blow this trip and go grab something to eat."

I laughed, "As amazing as that sounds, I told you how close my parents are with Miss Jackson."

Harry shakes his head, "No you didn't. How close are they?"

"Well," I say, "She use to date my uncle."

"The uncle who taught you about art?"

I nod.

"Wait," he stops, "So is that why you are her teachers pet?"

"What? No!"

Harry laughs.

"They started dating after I enrolled in her class, but other then that I was actually the only one who did the work."

"Teacher's Pet." He laughs.

I hit him as I stepped away from him, "I'm not a teacher's pet."

Smiling he stops as he grabs my arm and pulls me to him, "There's nothing wrong with being a teachers pet, Pebbles."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah well join half of the other kids that are just 'messing with me'."

"Fuck them." He says, "If anyone has anything to say about it they can say it to me."

I shake my head as I look down and say, "If I'm a teachers pet, then that makes you officially my pet."

"Only on full moons love, but on a regular day, I'm whoever you want me to be."

"Mine?"

He nods, "Yours. To the moon and back."

I smile, "To the moon and back?"

"Yes."

Laughter echoed from behind me as I turned to look. Seeing that it was just a few students I went to look back at him as he cups my face in-between his hands and kisses me.

Not just a brush of the lips.

Or a simple peck.

Like FULL ON KISS,

My eyes fluttered closed as soon as his lips began moving against mine. Our surroundings faded and for a second I forgot we were at school, in the parking lot nonetheless. His hand moved to the lower part of my back as he pulls me closer to him. Hunger, worry, lust, and many other feeling began to run through me as I gripped at the hair at the area above his neck. I needed him, more then I liked to admit. It was like a hunger I had towards him.

A need.

A want.

Everything in me yearned for him, I wanted to be close, like we had been in his shed.

No.

I wanted to be closer.

He pulled away from the kiss a bit, to bite my lower lip, before returning back to kiss me hard. Sounds of children laughing echoed in my head as a scene flashes in my head.