Let's Go Camping!

French in this Chapter 

Mon Amour - My Love

--

Anna, Anna wake up

Rolling around in my bed I pulled the covers over my head as I groaned.

Anna, you have to wake up. You’re in danger.

I groaned to myself as I said quietly, “You’re hallucinating, just go back to sleep.” There was silence for a moment and for a second I thought I was over my mini episode. That was until I was pulled into a dream.

The smell of the woods filled the air as I opened my eyes.

“Great.” I say to myself, “Can’t have one night of sleep to myself can I?”

“Do you always talk to yourself?”

Turning around a shadow figure stood off to the side, hidden in the shade of the trees so I couldn’t see him.

“No.” I say as I run a hand through my hair, “Where am I?”

“Can’t tell you that.” he says as he walks off into the woods.

“Hey wait!” I yelled as I followed.

He didn’t stop walking.

“Who are you?” I called out to him.

Turning a corner I stopped as I looked around. I lost him. Taking a deep breath I called out, “Hello! Is anybody here!”

Branches broke behind me as a hand laid on my hip, “I’m one of the good guys.” Says a low voice, warm against my ear, which made me shiver.

“How do I know if that’s true?” I asked my back to shadow dude.

“Trust your instincts.” He says, “If you couldn’t trust me, my being here would have brought up red flags, or my aura would have showed you aura’s by now. Am I right?”

I went to turn to face him, but as I turned he moved so quickly, that I hadn’t registered him moving till he was already away from me.

"What are aura's?" i asked.

"Aura's," he says as he walks, "Are a distinctive atomosphere that seems to surround people, places, or things. It presents moods, feelings, the engery around people."

"You mean like mood rings?"

The guy laughs as he nods, "Yes, there like mood rings, but more accurate."

I shook my head, "I don't see aura's."

He looks at me, his eyes a piercing sliver, "Have you ever seen like a color, or a shadow outlining someone before?"

I shook my head then stopped, "When I was little yeah, and once a few weeks ago."

"That Mon Amour, is what an aura is."

“Wait, how do you know that?” I asked, “How do you know that I can aura’s?”

“Because I know you Anna.” He says.