Character Questionnaire

Hey there everyone! And thank you for joining a special and exclusive questionnaire. Today we have with us the leading cast of Unleashed let's welcome them in.

Applauds and cheers.

We have with us today, Harry Styles, Annabelle Aconite, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and we have Charlotte and Angelica on the line..

Cast waves and says Hello

Looks at cast, Thank you for being here.

"Thanks for having us Torrie." Smiles Harry.

So I know this is spur of the moment and I know that you all are getting ready for the release of Untamed but I have a few questions from the fans and also a few questions that I want you to answer.

"This is your show Tor," Liam winks, "Go ahead."

Blushes Thank you. Now these last few months have been crazy

"You can say that again." Says Anna.

And we are happy to see you all here, and put together. For the time being Winks.

"That is pinpoint to some not all." Says Liam.

"You got something to say asshat?" snaps Louis.

"I got a lot to say." Liam says calmly, "I just rather not say it, but rather show you, as I'm beating the fuck out of you."

Wait, guys

Louis jumps up and approaches Liam, "Then do something big shot."

Liam stands meeting Louis nose to nose as they begin to shift.

"Enough!" Snaps Harry as his voice booms around the room, startling fans and myself.

Now I agreed to let you all come if you all will be civil. Louis can you wait backstage for me and I'll let come back and will speak to you personally.

"Whatever." He mumbles as he stands.

Now will everyone be civil from here on out? I mean you guys did promise me that.

"You're right." Says Harry as he looks at Liam, "So that means sit down and shut up the fuck up."

"I'll be nice." Liam says giving a sarcastic smile.

Anna places her hand on top of Harry's as he smiles and she smiles. The crowd goes awe.

Alright, since it's obvious that there is tension here I will make this short and sweet. Let's get into the questions. First is from a fan name Girl_Almighty_18: If you had a choice to go to the rebels, did you do it to keep Anna safe?

Harry: Yes.

Louis(Mumbles into the mic backstage): Wanker

Louis-

Harry: It's fine Torrie, he isn't bothering me.

You sure

Harry: (Nods)

Alright, I have two more questions from Girl_Almighty_18, Anna, Do you think you can be a wolf now, and are you planning on telling Char? And Liam, From your perspective what would you say about Harry and Anna's relationship?

Liam: "Do you want to go first Pollyanna or should I?"

Anna goes to open her mouth, but stops as Harry smirks and folds his arms, "Let him go Pebbles, I want to hear this."

Fans gasp about hearing Harry calling Anna, Pebbles as Liam throws his head back and laughs deeply, "Don't worry Haz, I'll be on my best behavior." Looking at me he says, "To answer Girl_Almighty_18, I didn't approve, at first, but now that I've given this whole legendary lovers and relationship nonsense a chance," he shakes his head and smiles, "I still don't,"