Feu

French in this chapter

Feu- Fire

Sitting in the bleachers I watched the boys practice football. Daniel yelled off orders, as the team listens. Running a hand through my hair I crossed my legs and placed my book into my lap. The sun was low and the clouds were dark and grey, the news people expect it to start snowing as early as the beginning of next week, while me? I expect it to start as soon as tomorrow night.

“What are you doing?” I hear Taylor yell from the sidelines as she and the girls practiced there cheers, “I said high V’s not low! Did your mother drop you on your head when you were hatched?”

I rolled my eyes, God I hated her.

Laughter erupted from the filled as warmth covered me, looking up I saw Liam, Harry, and a few other football players slapping high 5’s at the tackle they just did. I smiled as Harry looks up, his eyes meeting mine as he winks. I smile and push my hair behind my ear as he turns and goes to run another drill.

It has been about a week since the whole earth rocking, uncontrollable, fainting, kiss fiasco happened, and despite Nick not being very happy that Harry practically told him that I wasn’t going anywhere, everything was going remotely okay. I was having little flare ups where my body was break into a sweat and I would fill like my insides were on fire, and my dreams were becoming less gruesome, but they still were centered on Angelica. Looking from the filed back to my lap I flipped a page in the book I borrowed from Nick, the book titled Lycanthropy. I had been reading this book for a couple of days now and within those 200 pages, Angelica wasn’t mentioned anymore. I had just went to turned the page again when footsteps approached.

“Well if it isn’t my little Anna-Banana.”

Looking up I watched as Ashton walked up the steps. Books in one hand and a white paper bag in another.

Closing the book I smiled as I say, “Please say that in that white paper bag is Pepe’s large fires with light seasoning.”

Ashton smiles and he says, “Of course it is. You know how me and The Pepe gets down.”

Sitting next to me I sit my book off to the side as I leaned over and hugged Ashton.

“How’s swimming?” I asked when he pulled away.

“Swimming is swimming, coach is being an ass, but it’s whatever. What about you?” he asks as he rips the bag of fries open, “How’s art?”

I groan as I run my hands over my face, “I have this project due in about a week and I can’t stop drawing moons.”

As Ashton eats his fries he looks at me, “Moons?”

I nod.

“Why in the hell are you drawing moons?”

I shrug, “I don’t know, but I would start drawing, it would end up being a drawing about moon’s. The different phases of them, so on and so forth.”

“So there continuous?”

I nod again.

“Like when you use to draw your birth mark on everything, every time you zoned out?”

I looked at him, “I didn’t use to draw my birth mark.”

Ashton laughs, “Yes you did. You don’t remember the night you stay at my house towards the end of 9th grade year and I was talking to you about my new drums and you zoned out and drew it on my wall.”