Go Big or Go Home

Two days has passed and it was now the official day of our Prep school football game. Everyone was excited, and when I say everyone, I mean everyone. The town, the students, and especially the football players. With everything being crazy packed, you would have thought that we were hosting the SuperBowl and not just a normal Football game.

Riding to the game with Ashton, I was tired, with me training with Harry all day Wednesday and half of Thurdays, I spent the rest of Thursday looking for a new costume since I seen at least 5 different girls picking up the same costume, but despite the fact of how exhausted I am, I still came, simply for the fact that Harry is playing and Charlotte is cheering.

"Anna-Banana," calls Ashton,

"Yes?" I answer looking up at him as we stand in the line awaiting to be let into the gate to find seats in this packed stadium. The gate we stood at gave us a perfect view of field and of where our school team gathered at.

"Are you nervous for tonight?"

I shook my head, "No, why would I be?"

Starring at me for a second he says, "You know why."

Sighing I say, "I'm fine. Tonight is going to be good. The boys are going to win, and then I have plans with Harry after."

"Plans?" Ashton raises his brow, "What kind of Plans?"

I shrugged, "I think we are going to the after party, if they win.”

“Cool,” he nods, “Will this be your first outing to a social event since you two been official?"

I nod, “Yeah."

“Has he taken you on a date yet?”

“No,” I shook my head, “Not yet.”

"What?" snaps Ashton, "You've been with him for damn there a month, officially, and he hasn't even taken you on a date. What in the hell do you two be doing outside of school?"

Motioning him to be quiet I say, "Can you get any louder? I don't think the people in Australia heard you."

"Sorry." he says in a normal tone, "But that doesn't make since, what do you two do in your time together?"

Well we research legends about wolves, and witches. Practice with my working the elements, and talk about how a pack of wolves want to come after me for god knows what but besides all that, make out, "We paint."

"You paint?" he repeats, "What kind of bullshit is that?"

A few people behind me snicker, clearly listening to our conversation as my cheeks redden from embarrassment just as I hear someone say, "Anna."

Turning around I looked up to see Niall walking up holding a grey jacket in his hand. Wearing a simple team jacket and sweat pants he held a clipboard as he opens the gate.

"Oh thank god." I whisper silently to myself as I looked up to see him smiling.

"What are you still doing outside? The game is about to start in a few."

I nod, "I know, but the line is taking forever and I doubt we get seats."

Shaking his head he says, "No you two are good. Harry saved you two seats right above where the team is sitting at."

"Really? You can do that?" Asked Ashton.

Niall shakes his head, "No, but we have it reversed for you two so come on." motioning us to come in Niall nods at the security guard as he says, "There with me."

The security guards nods as he says, "Alright Niall."

I look between Niall and the security as I say, "What are you doing with a team manager’s jacket?"