Tarot Cards

Harry POV

Walking out the room I headed downstairs, to the basement as I went straight to Nick's office. Opening the door I walked straight in as I crossed the room and wrapped my hand around his neck pinning him to the wall.

"Harry, wait!" says Nick.

"What in the hell were you thinking!" I snapped, "You could've killed her."

"It was test." Says Nick, "One that she passed."

Hands grabbed my arm as I flicked my arm back tossing who I assumed was Luke against the wall behind me.

"You gambled with her!" I yelled, "What if your plan hadn't of worked. What would you have did than?"

"When I get order's I fulfill it, you know that Harry."

I released my grip on him as he moves from the wall, "Order's from who?" I looked at him as I looked back at Luke and Liam who was standing in the room and judging by their looks they knew, "The elders?" I asked. When Nick didn't respond I say, "You called the fucking Elder's! Do you have any idea what they will do to her, if she they find out about her."

"They don't know anything. As far they know, I have a possible person who fits the legend."

"Nick if they find out about her, Louis will hear and you know that he will stop at nothing to kill her. You know he and the rebel don't agree with the stories."

"They won't know." Says Nick.

"Hard to keep her a secret when she does shit like that with the elements." Says Liam, "There is only going to be a certain amount of time before they find out."

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I'm calling a couple of mates of mine down, they'll be here in the next week or so, I want you here when they come."

I nod.

"Where is she now?" asked Luke.

"Upstairs." I say as Calum walks in with Niall.

"The fire out?" asked Nick.

They nod.

"Harry," says Nick, "When the whole fire thing was happening did you feel it as well?"

I shrug, "I felt the heat and I felt a pull of energy stronger than normal."

Nick nods, "You two are bounded more than I expected. I noticed that she got the mirroring of the mark Calum gave you."

"But how?" asked Luke, "Silver doesn't have an effect on mundane."

"She's not a mundane." Says Niall, "She's a witch."

"That's not confirmed." I say.

"It's on the table." Says Liam, "No human can do what she just did."

"But even still Silver doesn't have an effect on witches." Says Calum

"It was mirroring Harry's pain. What just happened would have been more catastrophic if she was a witch. Angelica and Katherine, and the ones previous in the line of the lover's hadn't made it far enough to ascend to their full power."

"Are you saying, that she is going to get stronger than that?" asked Niall.

Nick nods as he walks over to his book shelves, "The legendary lovers are the most powerful things on this planet. Why do you think that the Rebels, and others have always found a way to get one or the other killed."

"So the prophecy wouldn't be fulfilled." I say.

Nick nods, "Every century something happens when one of the lovers are killed. Angelica, Mary, Stephen, Marks, and more."