First Warning

3 days passed since I watched Harry ride off on his motorcycle. After doing some research I realized that the word I heard in the café meant ‘Soon’ it still bothered me not only because I had no idea how I heard Harry speak, considering he didn’t open his mouth to say anything, but also because I had no idea what ‘Soon’ was referring to. Sitting down at my desk I had just began to draw when a warm feeling swept over me just as Harry slid into the sit next to me.

“Miss me?” he smiles as he leans towards me.

“Nope.” I say as I began to sketch.

“Damn and here I thought that I would get a welcome back party.”

“So sorry to disappoint.” I say.

Tapping his pencil on the desk he leans back as Miss Jackson walks to the front of the class.

“Okay class today we are going to do something a bit today, so put up your sketch work. I want your full attention.”

Snatching my paper Harry folds it and places it in his book.

“Why are you such a dick?”

“Because I have one.” he smirks.

I rolled my eyes as I leaned back in my chair.

“Okay so over the years I realized that almost in every period there is at least one student in the class who doesn’t know anybody and who is basically just in and out.” walking back in forth in front of the class she continues, “So I decided that twice every week will have a project dedicated in spending time with your partner.”

“You fixing us up Miss J?” asks a student.

“Not dating wise, but in a way yes. I want everyone in this class to at least become close with their partner before next semester.”  She explains.

“How close?”  asked another student.

Leaning to my ear Harry smiles as he whispers, “Hopefully as close as two people can get while naked.”

Pushing him off me I scoot away from him as Miss Jackson says, “Just close enough to the point if you see each other out of school you’ll be able to hold an conversation for at least 10 minutes. The goal is that you will have a new friend.”

“But what if you don’t want to know your partner?” I ask.

Harry covers his chest and says, “Ouch Pebbles that stings.”

I roll my eyes as Miss Jackson smiles, “Then your partner goal is to make you change your mind about that.”

“Oh I’m sure I can change her mind about a few things.” He winks.

Miss Jackson smiles as she picks up a stack of paper and hands a stack to the people in the front row.

“Okay on this paper is a list of things I want you to find out about your partner before the semester last. Now I won’t give you homework all the time but I do require for you to hang with your partner after school.”

“Why does this sound like your trying to set up a friendship site? Some of us do have numerous amounts of friends. Whereas some of us only have a swimmer and a wannabe model to hang around.”

Closing my eyes I took a breath as I refused to turn around. I didn’t have to look to see who that unnecessary comment came from because I already knew. Taylor Swift, captain of the cheerleading squad and the girl who took an oath on my first day here last year to make my school year a complete leaving hell. I hate her.