Recruiting

"Good Morning Beautiful."

Was the first thing that I heard when I rolled over and unlocked my phone to stop it from ringing.

"Good Morning." I smiled as I laid the phone on my ear snuggling into my covers.

It has been a week since Harry had come over for dinner, and it has been nearly the same amount of time that I have been greeted with a wake-up call from him. I adore the fact that the first thing I heard in the morning was him. His voice was deeper than usual, causing his accent to become thicker with sleep. Snuggling into my comforter I let my mind wander at the thought of how he slept. Did he sleep with a shirt and sweats on, or maybe a shirt and boxer, or did he just sleep with boxers on and or sweats with no shirt. My heart raced as I began to picture him lying in his bed with just boxers on with no shirt.

"Pebbles," he calls.

"Hmm." I hummed.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"Then why do I get a feeling that your heart is racing?"

Opening my eyes I glanced over at my window looking at the cloudy skies as I notice the sun beginning to rise.

"You know this whole feeling what the other is feeling is still weird." I say.

"It's not really a sense of feeling," he says as he yawns into the phone, "Its more or less the fact I noticed your breathing increased."

"Heighten hearing."

"Yes." He says even though I wasn't asking.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"A little after 6, did I wake you too early?"

I shook my head, "No, your fine."

"You have plans today?"

"Besides school? No." I say as I push my blanket from me sitting up in the bed.

"Wanna go for a ride?"

"Aren't we practicing today?"

"I want to change up the scene today."

"Change it up? To what?"

"Different area in the woods to focus on a new element."

I could practically hear the smile in his voice as I say, "Do I need to bring anything?"

"Just yourself love, I'll take care of the rest."

I smile, "Okay."

"Okay, pick you in about 30?"

"I'll be ready."

"See you in a bit."

"See you in a bit," I repeat as I say, "Bye."

"Bye Pebbles."

As we hang up I look over at the dresser as I absently raise my hand to my chest, cupping the pebble that hung off the necklace Harry given me into my hand. Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes as a breeze circles around my room. Looking up I noticed that the window was closed as my curtains blew. Looking at the curtains I take another breath in which the breeze stops. Running my hand through my hair I said to myself, "Don't think I'll ever really get use to that."

Sliding to the end of my bed I stand as walk over to my closet picking out my clothes for the day.

---------------------

"So are you excited?" asked Charlotte as she walks up to me as I stood at the soda machine.

"Excited for what?" I asked as I put in my $1.25 to get a Pepsi.