Dreams

HAPPY NEW YEARS LOVIES!!!
Enjoy!!

-----
No, no, nope," says Ashton as he walks into the band room.

Pacing back in forth he was shaking his head as he head as he held an envelope in his hand.

"Asher, come on and open it." I say as I sat on the floor with my legs crossed.

Ashton had applied for some music camp thing that happens in LA for the week of Spring break and today was the first time that he was hearing back from them.

"What's the worst that can happen?" asked Charlotte who sat at the piano.

"They could deny me." he says.

"True," I say, "Then again they could approve for you to go."

He nods as he says, "I'm going to open it."

I smiled as say, "Great."

He began to prep himself up to open it.

10 minutes.

It took 10 minutes for him to prep himself, for him just to turn around and hand me the letter and says, "Read it for me."

Sighing I smile and says, "Okay."

"Okay?"

Taking the letter I nod, "You ready?"

He nods, "Ready."

"Ready?" I looked at Charlotte.

"Do it."

Opening the letter I smile as Ashton yells, "Wait!"

Stopping I looked at him, "What?"

"If I don't get in, this doesn't change anything right?"

I shake my head, "No."

"You were a shitty drummer before, and you're still going to be our shitty drummer now."

Ashton looks at Charlotte and nods. She held his stare for a second before Ashton turns to me, "Do it."

Opening the letter I read it as I gasped, "Your in!" I yelled.

"What!" he yells rushing over to me.

"They just want you to send in a video of you playing an original piece and you set to fly out a few days before spring break."

We all screamed as he yells, "Fuck yeah!"

Ashton was the first to tackle me and Charlotte was the next. We did our usual best friend pale up when the door opens and someone clears their throat.

"Um,"

Looking up I saw Niall and Calum standing out the door.

"Do you do this often?" Niall asked.

I laughed as Ashton messes up my hair and say, "Occasionally." Looking up at Niall as I shoved Ashton I say, "What's up?"

"Haz, has an errand and wanted me to drop you off at the flat."

I nod as I say, "Kay, let me grab my bag."

Walking over holding a hand out to me Calum smiles as he says, "Let me help you."

Looking up at him his aura was a bright Pink as he smiles. Tanking his hand I watched as Ashton holds he's hands out to Charlotte as he says, "On the count of 3,"

Charlotte holds her hand up and says, "Never trust a person who says, 'I'm going to count to 3.' Especially if they never make it past one."

I laughed, "Why not?"