Elements

Waking up the next morning, Wolfy, I mean Harry, was gone and I could hear Dad downstairs making coffee. Looking up at the ceiling for a minute I stretched as I sat up and got out of bed. Grabbing a pair of leggings, I slid on my exercise shoes, and a hoodie. Throwing my hair into a messy ponytail, I looked outside to see that it was beginning to rain. Walking to the bathroom I wash my face, brushed my teeth, and applied a little makeup to clear up the faint dark rings that was under my eyes. Stopping at the sink I looked down at my wrist and ran a hand over the faint marks as I turned and walked out the bathroom. Walking out my room and down the halls I peeped into Daniel's room to see he was gone. Walking down the stairs I walked to the kitchen in which I saw my father pouring his cup of coffee.

"Morning sweetheart." He smiles as he looks up at me.

"Morning dad." I smile back as I walk to the cabinet, grabbing a mug as I pour me a glass along with him.

"How did you sleep?" he asked.

I nod, "Okay, when did you get in?"

"A few hours ago." He says, "I ran into wolfy as I was coming in. I completely forgot that it was a full moon."

I nod as I say, "Yeah the days slips my mind sometimes too."

Handing me the cream he says, "Daniel went to go sit with your mother before he went out with Marcus and Carter. You going to go see her?"

I nod as I pour my cream and mix my coffee, "Yeah I was planning on going later this afternoon."

Dad nods as his phone begins to ring, "I gotta head out." He says.

"Is everything alright?"

He shakes his head, "There was another attack last night. 2 killed."

My heart dropped, "Where?"

He shakes his head, "You don't have to worry about it sweetheart." Leaning to me he kisses my forehead as he says, "Have a good day."

I nod, "You too."

Watching him walk out the kitchen, I took a sip of my coffee as I wait till I hear his car drive off. Sitting my coffee down, chills ran through me as I walked into the entertainment room and turned on the tv. It was on mute, but the news was on with the title caption.

2 killed, a mile out from the old theater in meko.

My heat stopped, when I left from Louis I wasn't near the theater anymore, I was farther from it. Had it happened after he and his guys left. Did they have victims already? Rushing upstairs I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone as I headed to my car.

----------

Driving to Harry's house was starting to become an every other day thing, so the ride seemed shorter and shorter each time that I went. As I pulled into the drive way I pulled my hoodie over my head as I ran towards the door to get out of the rain. I hadn't have gotten halfway to the door when it swung opened and Harry stood there with sweatpants that hung low around his waist, his hair was damped as if he had just got out the shower.

"Pebbles." was all I heard him says before he pulls me into his arms holding me.

Wrapping my arms around his overly warm body, heat poured through me warming me up as I laid my head on his chest as he backs into the house, getting me out the rain.

"What happened?" he says.

"Two people, were killed." I say as I pull back looking at him trying to hold back tears.

He nods, "We heard it on the news, Nick says this was an accident."

I shake my head, ""It wasn't."