Linda (Part 1 of 4)

“So plan for today,” Harry says as he killed the engine on his bike and I hop off, “Doctor at 3, I’m switching cars and heading back to the school so I can attend this football meeting, that begins at 4:30 that’s ends at 6. How am I so far?”

“So far so good.” I say.

He nods as he says, “We are following the bus to the museum by 6:30, and after that we are heading straight to the tracks.”

“Are we going back to school or-“

He shakes his head, “We attended 4 classes, I think we’ve had enough for today, and considering the fact that it’s already pushing 1p.m, I highly doubt that we’ll make it back by art class, did you tell Miss Jackson why you won’t be attending?”

I nod, “I told her before we left that I was feeling ill, but that I would be back by tonight.”

“And she bought that?”

“With everything that has been happening, yeah she did.” Rubbing my hands together against the cold air I say, “I still feel bad lying.”

“You weren’t lying.” He says as he removes his hoodie placing it over my head, “You were ill, it was just yesterday.”

I nod as I look up at the building, pulling my arms through the oversize sleeves.

“You nervous?” he asked.

I nod, “Do you think that she is actually here?”

He nods, “I had Liam and Niall check early since they were running late.”

I bite my lip he says, “We don’t have to go. Not right now.”

Shaking my head I say, “No, we need to do this.” adjusting the hoodie I say, “I need to do this.”

He nods as he extends his hand out to me for me to take, “Then let’s do this Pebbles.”

Smiling I took his hand, taking a deep breath we both headed into the Mall. 

------------------- 

It took us a minute to reach the Tarot Shop, but that was mainly because I was dragging it, stopping to look at little stupid things. Energy passed through me from harry as he reached the door,

Don’t worry. He says into my mind, I’ll be here the whole time.

Nodding I smiled as he kissed my forehead before walking into the shop first. The shop looked the same as before, there were different color candles up, and the shop had more of an autumn feel too it from before.

Maybe because Thanksgiving is around the corner. I thought to myself as Harry lets go of my hand and begins to walk around.

“I’ve been around Tarot Shops before,” he shakes his head clearly amused, “But nothing like this.” Stopping near a book shelf he looks over his shoulder at me as I pick up a quartz that laid on the table and says, “You sure she’s just a Tarot card la-ahh!”

My eyes quickly shifted to Harry as a piercing noises drilled into my ears. Harry yelled out in pain as he clutched his head dropping to both knees. I went to run to him as Linda appeared from behind her beads that lead to the next room with her hand extending out to Harry.

“Stop!” I quickly yell, “He’s with me!”

“Nonsense!” she says in disgust, “It’s bad enough I had two mutts watching my shop earlier, but for one to have to nerve to enter my shop.” Her hand being to tighten as if she was gripping something, “I’ll make you pay.”