Lost (Part 1)

2nd update just because @NarrySandwhich tweeted and asked me so nicely. :D It's 6am, so I'm going to bed! Night/Morning luvs! Hope you enjoy, and are left on your toes!?

French in this chapter

venir à moi - come to me

votre sécurité, revenez à moi - You're safe come back to me

-----------------

Pebbles, venir à moi

Jumping up I gripped my chest as Harry’s voice ran through my head. I had a splitting headache and an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. As I opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the lighting in the room I realized I was back home. Looking around my bag laid on my desk, as my shoes sat neatly near my closet. Glancing over to my window I noticed that it was ajar as I pushed back the covers and raced to it. Looking out and down to the woods in front I wandered what was going on and how did I get home. Walking to my phone I dug it out of my bag as I sat on the edge of the bed and went through it.

No phone calls.

No text messages.

“What in the hell is going on?” I asked myself out loud.

I could hear dishes being washed downstairs as I turned and went for my closet, as I stood I felt physically and emotionally drained, I felt like my body was on fire, like my insides where burning and that I just wanted to sleep. But as Harry’s voice echoed in my head, calling me, I took a deep breath and put one foot in front of the other as I opened my closet door. Grabbing a pair of jeans and I oversized sweater I hoped into the shower, and got dressed. Grabbing my keys I rushed down the stairs to run smack into my mom.

“Anna!” she exclaimed dropping her papers on the floor, “Watch your hair your dripping everywhere.”

“Crap, I’m sorry mom.” I say as I bend down and pick up the papers as I pushed my drenched hair back to hang down my back.

“It’s okay.” She says, “What’s with the rush?”

Looking at her, a yellow hue light outlined her body as I shake my head and say, “New book at the book store, only a few copies have the author’s signature.”

Mom smiles as she says, “Okay, be careful, and remember that your brother going to Marcus to stay for the night, and your father has a late shift.”

“What time will you be home?”

“I’m doing a double shift, so I won’t be here until 3am.”

I nod, “So I’m ordering in?”

She nods, “I’ll leave cash in the key bowl.”

Forcing a smile I lean and give her a hug and kiss and say, “Have a good day, I’ll call you later.”

“You too honey.” She says as I smile and walk out the door.

Hoping into my car I pulled out the driveway and drove to Harry house.

---------------

The ride was about 15-20 minutes and when I pulled up, I was surprised to be greeted by Angel at the door.

“What’s going on?” I asked instantly.

Shaking her head she motions me inside as she closes the door behind me.

“You aren’t supposed to be here.” she whispers.

“Why not?” I asked, not caring to keep my voice down.