You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)

So I asked for you to ask me questions that you wanted answer and you did so this chapter is dedicated to answering those questions. (Nothing is off limits!)

Tattoos4styles asked:

1. How many chapters do you reckon are left in this book? Xx(I love this book) What's the plot for the second book?

First off thank you for loving this book :D and the wattpad usually has up to 100 parts per book and consider I'm on 62? (I think) I probably going to go the whole 100 parts. Now the plot for Book 2 is basically surrounding how Harry and Anna are going to work with the things they find out towards the end of this book. They'll be faced with a more pressing threat, and also faced with something or someone that causes Anna and Harry relationship to become a bit rocky.

2. Wingless-Butterflies Asked: Why did you put the Winchester brothers in here from supernatural?

I have an absolute obsession with the Winchesters and this is a supernatural set story so why not bring in the bad ass hunters for a cameo.

3. zayn0408 asked: When will Untamed be out?

The last chapter I post for Unleashed, I'll wait a few days and post the first chapter to Untamed, or maybe I'll do it in the same day. :D

4. LeoHowardsFriend said: Hi :3

Hello love!

5. Elisabetherrera07 asked: Just wondering why you prefer using characters or celebrities over your own characters in stories?

Idk honestly. As for this story the only people who are famous, as in name and character wise is the boys from 1D, taylor swift, and Little mix, and 5sos, Angel and Lily are made up characters who I got the idea from my two directioner sisters (Shout out to Lily and Heaven!! Love you girls) Also Anna, Charlotte, Anna's mom and dad, Daniel, Carter, and Marcus, the rebels and characters to come are made up and I just use celebrities to give you a feel on how I imaged them to look like.

6. Angeline60803 asked: Charlotte and Ashton? They ever gonna actually get together?

*Smiles sips coffee and looks your way* guess we'll have to wait to see now won't we. *Winks* lol

7. Dreaamparadisee asked: Can you give us a sneak peek of Untamed?

Here it is!! The first sneak peek of Untamed !!!!! (Matches the gif above.)

The air shifted as the clouds began to pull together, spinning in a circular motion. I starred at the space across the field. It looked like I was watching a movie, watching the cloud spin the way they did as it looked like it was lowering itself to the ground.

"Pebbles! What are you doing?"

Harry voice sounded distant, more distant then before as I stared at the mess that was continue to form. Power surged through me and all I could remember was Angelica's warning, warning of what I had to do, what my destined was and my purpose.

This can't be right, there has to be a way around this, there just has to be.

"Pebbles,"

Harry's voice whispers into my mind as my body heats up reacting to him. Looking up and over my shoulder I saw him standing a few feet from me, his car was about 20 feet behind him and parked in a crazy position, like he just pulled to a stop and got out.

"Stop it." Was all that he said.

Raising a brow in confusion, I blinked my eyes a few times adjusting back to reality when I turned to look at what he was looking at. My eyes widen as I cursed. Waving my hand towards the sky, the clouds broke apart and the sky began turning back to normal.

"What was that?" he asked stepping towards me.

I shook my head, "I didn't know," running my hands down my pants left I say, "It was an accident."

"An accident? Pebbles you have half of the town thinking it is the end of the world, and this is the second time this has happened this week. Are you okay?"

I shook my head, "No, this is all new and too much. I can't control this."

"Are you trying the deep breaths?"

"I'm trying the deep breaths, the happy thoughts, listening to calming music, nothing is working."

He runs his hands through his head as he says, "Maybe David is right, maybe you need to let his guy train you."

I shook my head, "No, I rather lock myself in a rubber room, and be sedated my whole life. I don't trust him."

"Pebbles,"

I shook my head, "I can calm myself," looking at the clouds as they cleared completely from the sky I say, "I know I can."

Hope you liked it xD

8. Directionerheart2010 asked: How did you become such an awesome writer?

Awesome? I doubt it. Lol I think my writing is like barely acceptable, its just randomness and 85% bullshit that I thought about or writing down somewhere in my journals. Still shocks the crap out of me when people ask for updates and it makes me want to cry from excitement that you all like this. But I have a very active imagination and that helps a lot with my writing this. I honestly didn't want to post this but my friend Heaven told me to, that she loved the story idea and I should share it.

9. Tamicaehm asked: Will you ever tell us in the future where she REALLY got her powers from, or will that just be left for us to wonder?

No I will tell you, actually that information is coming up soon, and its actually explains a lot, and it'll make you go, "Wait what? You're kidding me right?"

10. Magcon5sos1d asked : If you were to ever need a new character I would love to be a part of it.

Awesome sauce love! Leave your name down below and I'll put you in somewhere!

11. TheIndieGirls asked: Is something going to happen that's going to have Harry end up back in The Rebels and he's going to be all Anti-Harryish?

Who said that Harry wasn't still apart of The Rebels? Better yet who said he still isn't Anti-Harryish? xD Harry runs in a mysterious way. One can only tell is that boy is good or bad.

12. Dreaamparadisee and Loisje asked: How did you come up with Unleashed? Where did you get all this inspiration?

To be honest it came to me randomly. I was talking to my best friend Heaven (Inspiration for Angel) about me wanting to do a supernatural story with one of the boys from 1D and I wanted it to be around Harry and a girl named Anna. I was in the middle of writing my story Consequences of falling in love with a frat boy and I had this strong wanting to writing something abnormal. But I was randomly talking about something with her and I was just like, "What about a story where Harry is a wolf? Like a sweet, ill-tempered hot head. Whereas the inspiration for random facts about this story like the witches and the background, came from a mixture of different stuff that I just mixed together.

If you Have anymore questions, comment below, or tweet me. If i don't answer quick enough, it's because I'm either doing homework, writing, or my niece is watching my little pony on my phone. But thank you all for reading, it means alot to me, you just don't have no idea i am that you all like this, and actually keep up with it. :D