"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)

Happy Thanksgiving!!! One of the things that I am thankful for will have to be, having amazing readers like you all! You are all so fucking amazing ! And I couldn't ask for better readers. Im planning on posting tomorrow, but since I have homework and I work for Black Friday idk when exactly I'll be able to post..

Oh yeah I turn 21 tomorrow!!! How crazy is that!

But anyways thank you for reading you truly are the best. As a thanks giving treat to you im going to tell you that things are going to get crazy in the up and come 15 or so chapters. Your gonna love/hate me for it though ;) Happy Turkey Day!

"So considering that next Friday is our weekend to go to the cabin, you know that I won't be able to show until Saturday." Harry say as he leans back in his seat driving.

"Why?" I asked as I sat back looking over a book Harry had in the back on wolves.

"Next week is a full moon, Pebbles." he says.

I groan, "That's right." Looking up from the book and to Harry I say, "So are you and the guys all coming Saturday then?"

"That's the plan." He winks, "But I'll be there that night though."

"You think you'll be able to find me?"

"Pebbles," he says as he looks once in the rearview mirror, "I can find you anywhere. I thought we discussed that already?"

I shrugged as I looked back at the book, "Hey do you have plans for thanksgiving?" I asked.

He raised his brow and shakes his head, "Nope. Not that I know of." Looking for me he says, "Isn't that the day before we go on our trip?"

I nod, "Yeah, it is."

"And how many days are we going to have to attend school next week?"

"Just Monday."

He smiles, "Wanna skip?"

I laugh as I say, "What am I going to do with you Harry?"

He smirks, "I can think of a few things."

My cheeks flushed as we pull down the road that I recognized, that lead to the Tracks.

"Before we get here, I need you to do me a favor?" he says glancing over at me.

I nod, "Sure."

"When we get there, I want you to hang back in the car for a bit."

"I'm sorry what?" I asked.

"There's an Elder." He looks in his rearview again, "Who is coming here to talk to me, and he is not so forgiving about witches." He looks at me, "Bad experience with them and all."

"You could have left me at home." I say, "You didn't have to bring me. I don't want you getting in trouble for my being here."

He shakes his head, "I won't get in trouble," he shrugs,"Bitched at yes. Challenged of course, but I want you here."

I nodded, "But if he's an elder, he'll sense me won't he."

He shakes his head, "Not if you're in the car." Reaching over to the glove compartment he pulls out a little bag and says, "A gift from a witch who owed me a favor."

Holding the bag in my hand I say, "What is it?"

"Different herbs and charms to prevent an elder or anything supernatural from sensing anything in my car."

I raised my brow as he says, "Don't ask."

"I won't." I say as I look at the bag.

"It works well," he says noting the look on my face, "and you won't have to be in the car the whole time. Especially since I want you to see me race."