Proverbs (Long)

French in this Chapter

Oh mon dieu - Oh my gosh

Désolé - Sorry

--------

Opening my eyes, I stared up to the Night sky as I took a deep breath. The sky was filled with stars, as I was surrounded by trees.

“Pretty isn’t it?”

I nodded as I smiled. I sat there for a few seconds as I ran my hand over my shirt. Something was wrong. Bolting right up I looked around, “Where am I?”

The shadow figure sat next to me as he smiles, “Don’t worry your safe.”

Standing I brushed off my pajama pants as I said, “Says someone who face I can’t even see.”

Shadow guy smirks, “You know me, and you just haven’t met me in person.”

I looked at him, “Is that even possible?”

He nods, “Actually yeah it is.”

“How?”

Waving his hand over his head in the shape that a rainbow goes he says, “Magic and all the stuff.”

I stared at him, “Are you going to hurt me?”

“Have I ever hurt you doing your many episodes?”

I shook my head.

“Then that should answer your question.” He says as he stands and dust off his pants as he turns and walks off.

“Wait,” I call to him, “Where are you going?”

“Sightseeing!” he yells back, “Care to join?”

I looked around and nodded. I had no idea how long I would be here, but I figured I could let this play out. Following mystery guy, we went in a zigzag form in and out of the woods till we came to a stop outside of what looked like a camping ground.

“Where are we?” I whispered quickly.

“You don’t remember this place?”

Looking at the camp ground there were tents and various amounts of people surrounding the place. There were kids running around, women washing clothes, men preparing fire.

“When is this?” I asked taking in their clothes which obviously stated that this wasn’t something recent.

“1955.” He says.

I looked at him, “You expect me to believe that I’m having dreams about stuff that happened in 1955?”

He shook his head, “Not dreams, memories.”

“Memories?”

He nods as he looks at towards the people again. A small girl with dark brown hair, about 7 years old, ran around laughing as she bumps into a bucket pail spilling water.