You asked Again and I've Answered!

WELCOME TO THE LAST "Ask me about Unleashed!" Post.

First of let's start off with the casting for David, Angelica, and Robert..

I honestly thought about India Eisley for Anna, but I figured she would make a great Angelica, because of who I casted as Anna's real mother and their connection.. (Oooo slight spoiler.) but I'm not going to change Anna because I to have grown use to her being described as Barbra...

Now since that is out of the way.

Lets jump into the Many questions asked!

Vanessairwin18: Would you ever want to publish this book?"

Hell fucking yes!!! *Was that too much? Let me redo that.* Hell Freaking Yes! I would love to have this published! I highly doubt it would happened but hey *shrugs* a girl can wish right?"

Now my question to you all is... Would you buy it if it were published? All grammar correct and 'fancy'? lol

Andygirl122000: May we have another?!!

Another what? Update? Of Course! Another book? Heck yes!

Aggie2012: Will the beast really have that much control over him when he's human? Because he said that would try to fight it every day? So he knows it's wrong, right?

Yes, yes, and Yes. Let's see how I can explain this a simple way... Have you ever watched VD, Vampire Diaries? If not, this show allows the vampires to turn off what they call their humanity. This is something like that, but its different because whereas on the show they can turn it off to avoid dealing with things and not give a care in the world until they turn it back on. Harry has to live what with he did, and he remembers vividly everything. From the murders, to the pain he feels, all of it and the beast feeds off it. He torments him with it. And the only way that Harry cannot feel it, is when he is either in wolf form, or when he lets the beast take control.

Flowerchild5: So he was planning on going to them all along? Was he planning on coming back to Annabelle after he shifted? Or did he already expect the worst? I would love another update? (Would an answer count for the last question if I add the question mark? Lol)

OOOO you are going to hate me, but... I'M GOING TO BE COMPLETE VAGUE WITH THESE ANSWERS. Only because they are going to get answered in one of the last 3 chapters: D and yes you may get another update ^_^ why would I say no?

MsMojoRisin049490: Please tell me that connection they have when they're around each other will account for something.. They love each other and feel that connections.. its gotta mean something?!!!!

Yes!!! It does :D *hint spoiler..* You'll see it in the next update.

Mabroukakayati: When are you going to start the next book?

I'm thinking about in a year?

Jk, idk honestly, but I'm going to post up the book cover and stuff so you can add it to your library.. so you'll be the first to know when its up.

JessiThis: I feel as if Harry has a backup plan to this all, right? And who is going to die next?

Mmmmm... Die? No one. Hospitalized? A few people. Someone important. Trust me if you hate cliffhangers, you are going to hate me the last few lines of the last chapter.

Stefanierunning: sequel?

Untamed!!!!

Momfeltey: Will there ever be smut in this?