Heated Touch

Sunday morning around 5, Angel and Lily left, setting off to Belfast, Ireland for another run for Nick. Dad dropped by around 8 to bring me a few things from home. The boys stayed downstairs practicing while I stayed upstairs practicing with the elements to keep me busy. Between the loud rough housing and the running into the guys, when I did leave the room for water, half dressed, I felt out of place. I felt like I was intruding, so I locked myself into Harry's room. 4 o'clock rolled around and I needed to get out. Throwing on a hoodie and slipping into a pair of boots I quietly made my way downstairs. I didn't hear anyone in the living nor in the kitchen as I went to reach for the door.

"And where are you going?" asked Nick startling me.

"Crap!" I gasp, "You scared me."

"I apologize." He smiles, "So where are you going?"

"To Harry's cabin."

Nick shake his head, "No, you are supposed to stay here."

I nod, "I know but, this is too much. I went from living with my dad and my brother, to living with 5 males, who are,"

"Obnoxious?"

I nod.

He smiles, "I know this is tough, but its only temporary, just a couple more days and you can go back home."

I nod as I look down at my feet.

"Are you hungry?" he asks, "I'm about to fix lunch."

I shook my head, "No thank you."

"Anna you haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning, and with your being exhausted because of your vision's, you need energy."

"I haven't had anymore visions." I say.

Raising his brow he says, "So Liam coming to me 3 times last night, because he was worried about your nightmares, was just him being worried for no reason?"

"Liam came to you last night?"

He nods, "And that's saying a lot considering that Liam has hated you from the moment you first saw Harry."

"Then why is he caring now? Why not just let suffer?"

"Because I promised Haz that I will watch after you if anything happened to you." Looking up at the door Liam stands there holding cup as he takes a drink, "Don't get me wrong Pollyanna, I do think that you are, in some way, going to get him killed, but until you show me that I can't trust you, then I have no reason not to do as he asked."

I nod as I look up at Nick, "May I look at your books?"

He nods, "In my office, all access to anything you need."

"Thank you."

He nods, "I'll bring you food since you are about to do research."

I nod not saying yes or no, because I knew that he would come anyways.

Walking past Liam I reached Nick's office and closed the door halfway. Looking through his selections I picked up a book titled Bonding. Picking it up I flipped through the book stopping on the section that talks about mental bonding. As I read over the types of Bonding I could fell myself being pulled into a vision, but unlike the others I knew it was David. My body heated up as I could smell the woods. Gripping the edge of the couch I turned and fell upon it as I closed my eyes and whispered, "Harry."

---------

Harry POV

Standing next to the door I closed my eyes as a rush of dizziness came over me. As quickly as it came, is how fast it ended.