Pictures..

Walking into their dining room I walked over to the table and sat my bag down.

“Would you like something to drink?” asked Harry as he walks to the fridge.

“Water please.” I say as I sit and pull out my art supplies.

Harry nods as I pull a chair out and sit.

Leaving school we swung by Johnny’s arts and craft store and grabbed a new canvas and some oil paints.

“Are you hungry?” asked Harry.

I shook my head, “I’m fine.”

He nods again as he goes into a cabinet and pulls things out.  

As I pull out my tablet and stand it up I slide through the images I took on the camping trip as I stop at the picture I took my the lake. Over my shoulder I saw Harry walking up and when he finally reached the table he tosses an arm full of stuff in front of me.

“Hungry?” I asked as I laughed.

Harry smiles cheeks red as he says, “It’s a wolf thing. Helps curves our cravings?”

“Really?”

He nods.

“Do you all have it?”

He nods, “Yeah, but Niall has it the worst.”

“How is that?”

Pulling out the seat next to me Harry opens up a pack of cookies as he says, “I’m pretty sure that you know by now, from his accent, that Niall is Irish, right?” I nod as he continues, “We were doing a routine sweep checking on different packs when we stumbled on Niall. He had grown up around access to human blood and let’s just say it was a process of us getting him straight.”

“You make it sound like he was a drug addict.”

“Like I said yesterday, blood is addicting and the kill is more thrilling. So yeah you can compare it to being a drug addict.” Eating a cookie he says, “He is clean though, its just that being of had, had it, his body craves for it more than ours do so he eats.”

“Good thing that you guys have fast metabolism or he would get fat.”

Harry laughs, “Angel said the same thing.”

I smile.

Looking at me Harry places a cookie in his mouth as he picks up another, “You want one?”

I shook my head, “I’m good.”

Biting the cookie that was in his mouth he smiles, “Come on. It’s chewy.”

As I sat there watching him eat that cookie, I could feel my heart racing as he smiles at me, sporting dimples and all.

“Well?” he says.

Reaching in front of him I grab a cookie and take a bite.

“Good?” he asks.

I nod, “Yeah.

He smiles, “Told you.”

I smile shaking my head as I say, “Aren’t we here to do work?”

He nods, “Yeah, but there is nothing wrong with getting side tracked.”

I bit my lip as I turn to my tablet, “I was thinking we do this one.” I say as I point to the picture I had taken by the water stream.

“The stream?”

I nod.

“Why?”

“Because it captures the essence of the woods. You got, rocks, water, and trees. The lighting is perfect and I think you can mix colors to get the picture more of an effect.”