Ask Them

Merry Christmas!!! It's 540am and I'm just now laying down from wrapping gifts... So here is my gift to you !

I sat in my room the whole time since I'd been back home.

Mom continued to go to work, as well as Dad, not that my not talking to them would stop them. But while they were home they would pop in to see how I was. It reminded me of how they did me right after my uncle passed. Daniel was in and out as always so I still hardly saw him, and under Dad's request I didn't tell him why I originally left, I gave a crappy story of how Dad didn't trust Harry and I left to go stay with Charlotte because of that.

Harry snuck into my room every night when everyone was asleep. Sometimes he would come in just to check on me, or simply just to lay with me as I watched corny Christmas movies that was starting to play nonstop. With watching that for a straight week after I got home from watching the boys practice and or my practice with the elements with Harry, I got in to the Christmas spirit to start decorating.

So after I bundled up from the cold I began pulling everything out of the garage. Just as I was bringing out the last box of lights warmth covered me as I looked up to the door to see Harry leaning against the frame. Looking up from his phone, his hair was tucked under a beanie, as he wore a thick trench coat.

"Hey there handsome." I smiled.

Smiling he stands straight as he moves, tucking his phone in his pocket, taking the box from me.

"Hello gorgeous." He smiles as he leans and kisses me. Looking down at the box he says, "So are we running away together or?"

"Decorating for Christmas." I laughed, "You want to run away together."

"Pebbles, lets not even touch that subject."

"You don't want to touch it? Yet you brought it up."

"Well I do want to touch something." He says.

Smacking him on his arm I say, "Harry!"

He laughs as he says, "Cookies! I want to touch your cookies. They smell freshly baked."

I raised a brow as I say, "Good save. There in the kitchen, help yourself."

He winks as he walks to the door that was already open as he pushes open wider before walking inside. Sitting the box down by the kitchen he walks inside as he picks up 3 cookies.

"So I take it that we are decorating today, and not practicing?"

"You don't have to, but I feel like it."

Taking off his trench coat as he eats the cookies he says, "Where do we start?"

First we started with the lights and decorations inside, then we moved outside and did the front of the house and the trees. By the time we were finish the sun had set and we were ready to see our finish project.

"Ready?" Harry asked as he held up the remote that turned on everything.

"Do it." I exclaimed excited.

Hitting the button he smiles as the lights all flicker one. One by one the dark skies brighten up. Wrapping an arm around me, Harry and I take in the scene as we smile.

"We did good Pebbles." he says.

"No," I wrapped my arms around his waist, "We did great."

Pulling me to him, I shiver slightly before his warmth runs through me.

"Let's head inside, yeah?"

I nod as I begin to lead the way.

Walking inside Harry looked over to the corner of the living room, "No tree?"