Naughty Dreams

Going to do that one last questionnaire.. After the next few chapters... Let me know what you want to know! About Unleashed, about Untamed.. I'm answering everything.. xxT

"Anna!"

Turning around I looked at Charlotte.

"What's the hold up?"

Turning back to where the man stood, the spot was empty as I looked around.

"He's gone." I say.

"Who?" asked Charlotte.

Spinning around to see that she was directly behind me she says, "Annabelle what's wrong?"

I shook my head, "Nothing I," placing my hand on my forehead, a wave of heat rushed through me making my head spin. My eyes fluttered shut as I felt myself falling.

"Sweetheart." A soft sweet voice flooded into my ear as my eyes fluttered open. Looking up I noticed the glass ceiling and realized I was still at the mall. Groaned I placed my hand on the top of my head.

"Ow." I say.

"Anna!" Charlotte yells as she wraps her arms around me pulling me up.

"I'm fine." I say instantly assuring her.

"She's fine." Says a lady who I noticed was standing behind Charlotte.

Pulling back from Charlotte I looked at the lady, my eyes ran over her as I say, "Linda."

She smiles sweetly at me as she says, "Hello love."

"She heard all of the commotion and brought incense to wake you up."

Incense, I raised my brow, Sure. "Thank you." I say nodding to her.

She nods as she says, "You'll be fine, you didn't hit anything damaging. You might have a headache, thought."

I nod as I grab Charlotte arm and stands, "I called your brother." She says, "He should be here in a few minutes."

"Charlotte." I say as I push my hair out of my face.

"Well I didn't think that you would want me to call your mom and dad so Daniel was the next best thing, I can't drive your car and my car."

Sighing I nodded, moving to stand I wondered if Linda knew why I passed out, or had I just imagined David standing in front of me. Bending my knees I went to move up but stopped as everything started to spin. It wasn't until then that I noticed that people still staring at us.

Careful, love. You're fine, Lindy doesn't expect a thing.

The voice ran over in my head as I looked around.

Linda watched me carefully as she bends down, "What is it child?"

I shook my head as I looked up to see Daniel and Carter walking up.

"Shrimp," Daniel says as Linda moves and he moves in front of me, "You alright?"'

I nod, "Can we just go home now?"

He nods as Carter grabs my bags, "I'll take your car bro, and you drive her."

Daniel nods as Carter looks at me and smiles.

Smiling back at him I say, "Thank you."

He nods as he turns and we head out the mall.

******

The ride back to the house was slower than usual since it had begun to snow more.

Taking all my bags upstairs Daniel told me to call mom and tell her what happened. I told him I would, but instead I headed upstairs, storing the presents I had and the wrapping paper in the corner as I grabbed my art folder. Thumbing through my pictures I took out a picture of a male that I absently drew a week after I found out that he was the shadow guy in my visions. The guy in the mall mirrored the one in my picture, but in my picture he was older, not a year or 2 older than me. No the man in the picture looked like someone's father and this guy looked like he was at least in his first or second year of college. Taking a deep breath I sat the picture down. It was about 1 o'clock and I knew that Harry would be here in a few hours, looking at my phone I figured I would spare him a text and just wait till he got here. Grabbing my homework I caught up on homework, then decided to do a little sketching.