0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)

(Excuse the title my sister was playing this song and this was said and in a scene coming up I felt it was appropriate xD)

The hall was decked out in Halloween decoration, there were games, food, and people dancing. Someone was painting on people's faces. While someone was drawing people who stood against a board.

"Wow?" is what I said as soon as I hear, "Shrimp!"

Turning to my left I saw Daniel as he walks up wearing a suit and carrying a toy machine gun.

"Gangster?" I asked.

Smiling he looks from me to Harry as he says, "What's up bro?"

"What's up." say Harry as he bumps fist with Daniel.

"John and June?" Daniel as he takes in our costumes.

I nod as he says, "Nice." Looking back over his shoulder he says, "Me and a few of the guys are about to do the hit up a few games. You want to join?"

I looked up at Harry as he shakes his head and says, "No, but we'll catch up to you later?"

Daniel nods as he says, "Have fun," he looks at Harry, "Keep your hands to yourself."

Harry smiles and nods as I smile. Daniel turns and walks off as I look up at Harry and says, "Where to first?"

"Well?" he scanned the room, "I've always wanted to see what I looked like if someone painted me."

I smiled as I followed his gaze and says, "I'm up for it."

"Then let's do it Lil Pebs."

----------------

We spent the next 3 hours, laughing, taking pictures, participating in random games. Somehow I even ended up talking Harry into bobbing for Apples. In which he won me a blue Teddy. We had joined up with Charlotte, Ashton (whose was dressed as Kristoff from Frozen), and Daniel after Harry had ran our prizes and things outside. Tonight is one of those nights I never want to forget because of how easy that we all were able to get together without drama. Everyone was laughing, and cracking joke. Daniel and Harry even got close which made the night even better. There were even moments when I would see Harry just looking at me smiling while he talked to my brother, and it was those moments that made my insides turn into mush.

"So Harry," says Marcus, who dressed as a prisoner, "Can you play the guitar?"

Harry shrugs as he says, "I know a few cords."

"You should play something for us." Says Ariana who was leaning against Marcus, "Give us a taste of Johnny Cash."

Leaning against the back of his seat with his arm around my shoulder he says, "I don't even have a guitar."

"I can help with that." says Daniel as he stand and runs off to the stage. Chatting it up with one of the musicians he hands the musician what looked like a $20 as the musician hands him his guitar.

We all start laughing as Daniel runs up and says, "Your guitar, Johnny."

Harry smiles as he shakes his head and sits up and takes the guitar from Daniel. Moving to give him space Harry catches me by my waist as I look up at him, "Your fine." He says.

Moving to the edge of the seat Harry adjusts the guitar in front of him as he takes off his hat and sits it on top of my head before smiling, "I haven't done this in a while."

"Well try." Says Charlotte who I notice was leaning against Ashton, "We won't judge."

Harry licks his lips as he looks at me and I smile. Harry nods as he strums a few chords testing them out at first. Shifting his leg he takes a breath and begins playing. At first the chords were jumpy, but after getting the feel of it Harry started playing like he does it every day. We all watch him play, as I instantly became mesmerized.