[ 5 ]

The next day, Oliver woke up warily from his dorm. It was too early for the Thursday morning to start, but the sun that rose up from the mountain said otherwise.

His dorm mates were still in deep sleep, and he knew that deep through those curtains in the window lies the big ray of sunshine that would soon lit up the whole room and awaken everyone. But he didn't bother to open them, he thought he should just leave them sleeping for another minute.

It's still 7:30 in the morning anyways.

So, he went down the Gryffindor common room and sat at the couch as he watch the fire flicker on its place silently to warm the whole room that was infested of cold breeze brought by the morning fogs.

Oliver's eyes were fluttering now and then, he was still half asleep, but his body was full of energy otherwise.

Suddenly he felt two arms tugged themselves on his shoulders from the back of the couch.

"Hey morning there, Wood!" the two red haired twins greeted.

"Morning Fred, George.." Oliver replied, as the twins settled themselves on the couch with Oliver between them.

"Heard you lose us some points last night.." Fred started, as Oliver's eyes widened.

"How did you two already know!?" he questioned, his Scottish voice higher than usual, and the twins burst into fits of laughter as they saw the look on the Scot boy.

"A first year saw you.." George answered through his laughter.

"He also saw you sneaking back to the tower.." Fred added.

"News travels fast.." Oliver muttered as the twins nodded their head in agreement.

"So where did you go–"

"–and what did you do last night?"

The two asked saying each lines in order.

"I was at the hospital wing to talk about something with Madam Promfey." he said, not letting his gaze falter away from the flickering flames.

"Oh, so you have a thing for older woman now, ey..." Fred teased, as Oliver scoffed and smack him in the shoulder.

"Shut up. I was just discussing about something with Madam Promfey.." he explained, but little did they know, that discussion were going to be their advantage of being able to tease the Oliver Wood more.

"And what's that something your discussing with our dear Madam Promfey?" George questioned mimicking the accent of Oliver's in 'something'.

The boy rolled his eyes on George before digging into some ideas for lies, and finally coming up with it.

"How we're going to start practicing for a week straight and Madam Promfey should be ready to face all your injuries.." he said, a smirk formed on his lips when he saw the twins horrid reaction.

"For a week!? You've gone mental Wood!" Fred exclaimed, and Oliver rolled his eyes on him.

"Well, yeah. Probably, I may have." he replied teasingly.

"Nope, Freddie! I can sense something.." George began, eyeing Oliver suspiciously, as the two other boys look at George like he was the one whose going mental.

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows at George who was literally scanning his face.

"I sense...." George started, as he stroked his imaginary beard.

"LIES!!" George exclaimed, his voice made Oliver jumped off the couch slightly.

"Your right, Georgie. Wood here looks guilty... Too guilty.." Fred stated, as the twins eyed Oliver throughly.