Bonus Chapter

King Cross Station were absolutely packed. People were going about here and there, catching up to their trains. Overall, it was busy.

Kaylen had encourage Lensia to push her trunk faster, because Alvin and Oliver had gone out her sight ahead. Though, as she was holding a little child in her arms, it was also her pace to go slower.

Once they reach the wall between platform 9 and 10, they went up towards the two boys. Alvin was bouncing his feet excitedly, while Oliver was smiling at them as they approach.

Having to cannot hold his excitement no longer, Alvin reach out and grab his twin sister's arm and instantly lead her in front of the wall.

Kaylen laughs as she looks down and smiled as Madelaine looks around in awe.

"Alright, come on you two. We don't wanna let the train wait any longer." Oliver exclaimed as he put his hands behind the twins back.

Alvin vigorously nodded and Lensia grins widely.

The twins had turned eleven two months ago and had received their Hogwarts letter throughout the summer.

"Alright, ready?" Oliver asked,

"YES!!" Alvin yelled and sprint towards the wall. Oliver eyes widen and he looks over to Kaylen in surprise,

Then Lensia followed into sprinting, leaving their father no other choice than to follow them.

Once the three disappeared through the barrier, Kaylen chuckles and turns to look down at youngest daughter,

"Let's go and follow them, shall we?"

The nine year old looks up at her mother and nodded excitedly,

Kaylen smiled and they both run through the wall, appearing themselves into the other side,

They saw the three on the distance and approach them. Platform 9 ¾ was awfully crowded, witches and wizards were bustling around saying their good byes to their children before letting them board the train.

"Alright, settle down." Kaylen said, letting go of her youngest to attend her twins, Oliver took the hand of the nine year old and looks at his two other children with a smile,

Kaylen crouch down and stopped Alvin from fussing as she fixed his tie, meanwhile, Lensia stood beside him looking as behaved as ever but the girl was looking around with curiosity,

"Mum, do you think they really have those fireworks sparkling through the corridors Fred talked about?" Alvin asked excitedly,

Kaylen looks over at Oliver and both of them grinned. Fred was George and Angelina Weasley's son, and they both knew that the fireworks thing are one of the pranks the Weasley twins likes to pull back then.