[ 15 ]

"Cedric Diggory has caught the snitch! Hufflepuff wins!"

The words that boomed through the pitch from Lee's voice echoed through Oliver's ears, as he mounted down off the ground, stamping his feet angrily towards the Gryffindor tent. Not bothering to take a look at his Seeker that had just fall down hundred feets from the air, and was being surrounded by people.

It's pointless to worry about that, now that he had many students and teacher's worrying about the boy.

He muttered angry curses, and fussed over, if Harry didn't fall, he could've caught the snitch on time before Diggory did. But that was just the abrupt nerves that gotten his knuckles twisted, after knowing they couldn't compete to the next match anymore and he wouldn't be able to take the House Cup home with the Gryffindors.

He wanted to badly yell at Harry, but he knows that was wrong. Especially when the voice behind his head told him that it wasn't the poor boy's fault for falling and getting attacked by Dementors.

He stomped his feet on the ground furious, making his way to the Gryffindor tent, casting a silencing charm around and let out an ear defying scream. Oliver fussed and cussed around the objects around him, he even kicked the bench in anger.

Before he knew it he was pacing at the Gryffindor quidditch tent, mumbling curses to everyone and everything. He could even scold at anyone in particular right now.

He was so furious and angry. All the team needed to do was their best and secure for the win. And they can't even do that one simple job, and it made the quidditch obsessed boy furious and mad.

He can't think rationally right now. He could even take the chance to scream at anyone that isn't even involve.

Suddenly the tent opened, and he whipped his head quickly, seeing the Jones girl enter the Gryffindor... tent?

"What're you doing here!?" he spat, clearly not in the mood for a Slytherin insult.

"Whoa, cool your knuckles off.." Liana exclaimed, glancing at the fist that balled white into Oliver's hand. His broom discarded on the side.

Oliver took deep breathes, calming his heart and mind slightly from the anger.

"What do you want!?" he spat again, but a little lower.

"Just saying you did your best and you tried, so there's no point in drowning yourself in the shower.. " Liana blurted, with a smirk when she saw Oliver's eyes widen.

"You know, I was trying to consider that.." Oliver commented, and the brunette girl scoffed.

"Well, Kaylen wouldn't be too happy about that.." Liana remarked, sitting at the end of the bench inside the Gryffindor tent.

Oliver stopped pacing when the mention of the girl's name came out from Liana's mouth. He snapped his head towards her direction with a raise eyebrow.

"Speaking of her, did she come watch? Oh, wait. No. She shouldn't. Because we lost!" Oliver shouted, and Liana rolled her eyes at how dramatic the quidditch obsessed was.

"Chill off, Wood. It's not like this is your last time. If Hufflepuff lose against Ravenclaw then you would have a chance to compete back on the game.." Liana exclaimed.

It hit him. Of course! But that is only IF Hufflepuff lose. That doesn't assure him at all.

"Right. But I need the Hufflepuffs to lose if I want that!" Oliver retorted.

"Just chill. You're seeker got injured for Salazar's sake! There's nothing the poor boy could do!" Liana spat back, making Oliver quickly shut his mouth when he realised his been blaming Harry now.

"Now, just cool off. If you blame Potter about this, Kay won't be the only one insulting you for it." Liana commented.

"Speaking of her, did she actually watch?" Oliver asked, his voice turned stern.

Liana avoided his eye contact, not knowing how she should put this in words. She cleared her throat and stood up the bench, making her way to Oliver, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Don't be so down, mate. But she didn't." she replied, earning a long deep sigh of Oliver.

Great. They lost, and Kaylen didn't even bother to watch their game! How bad can Oliver's day go!?

He trusted and expected that the blonde would come, as he thought their relationship as 'friends' were finally surfacing. But even just a little support, he couldn't even received that from the girl.

Liana squeezed her hand on Oliver's shoulder, snapping him from his sorrowful thoughts.

"Don't blame it on her though, Kay isn't a girl you thought she is. She isn't all that strong, nor can she take all the overflowing frustration. The girl is too broken for her own good, she's fragile and sensitive. Especially towards quidditch.." Liana told him, muttering in a low voice.

Oliver sent her a confuse look, with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" he questioned.

Liana only answered him with a faint smile, that quickly faded into a frown. Giving the boy a last squeeze on the shoulder, she made her way to exit the tent.

But before she could open the garment off to get out, she took one last look at the confused dumbfounded Oliver still on his quidditch robe, standing not having a clue on what Liana said in the middle of the tent.

Oliver's face was the exact definition of confusion. His brows were furrowed and his face scrunched up of not having a clue.

"Just don't be so hard on Kaylen when it comes to quidditch. And don't mention the word in front of her. Or you'll be receiving a black eye.." Liana remarked, and laughed when she saw the Gryffindor boy widened his eyes.

"Good game anyway. Though, I'm sure we would crash you if Hufflepuff does lose against the next game. And p.s Kaylen made me do this if you lose. She gave me orders because merlin knows I don't cooperate with the Gryffindor team. See ya Wood!" she bid with a snickered, when she took a glimpse of Oliver's blushing face after she mentioned Kaylen ordered her to look out for him when they lost.

Liana exited the Gryffindor tent, leaving a still puzzled and blushing Oliver.

Kaylen looked after him, even though not in person, she did told her best friend to comfort him when they lost. And even if he hardly wants to admit it, he might've feel relieved that even Kaylen wasn't there to watch the game, she still was looking after him. Making sure he doesn't drown himself in the tub.

He smiled slightly before he sighed, hoping that Ravenclaw wins against the next match. So that they could compete on the House Cup again.

He needed a shower, a long warm shower.

a/n:

Surprise! 2 chapters uploaded! Enjoy it!