[ 89 ] : The Battle of Hogwarts pt. 1

THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
PT. 1

Kaylen watched, from where she stood by the window. She saw wisps of dark smoke floating across the equally dark sky. Death Eaters all gathering, going to the same place. Hogwarts.

They had received the news that Potter and his friends escaped Gringotts with a dragon, and was told the boy was headed to Hogwarts; where Death Eaters are practically swarming of.

She was nervous. Because they also received the message from the Order that they would have to fight soon once Potter is gone to Hogwarts.

She was anxious and slightly scared. Not only for her, but for everyone else.

Oliver walks up to her and place an arm around her waist, looking also up the sky.

"..How are you?" he tear his eyes away from above to look upon Kaylen, who gulped.

"..I'm fine." she answered, and he took her hand, intertwining their fingers together, and give it a soft press in comfort.

"How did your check up go? Did you know the cause of your vomiting?" he asks worriedly and she gulped again.

She went for a check up at St. Mungos a couple of hours ago, because she had vomited again this morning, and it seems like her nauseousness has been constant, so Oliver advised her to get a check up.

The result papers of the check up was laid on the desk of her study room, untouched and read by nobody else than her.

And Kaylen found out. She found out her dizziness was never been a coincidence.

"..Yeah," she answered slowly, glancing down, "The Healer said this is just because of my overly stressed state in work.." she lied through her teeth.

Oliver sighs from beside her, his grip tightened on her waist but not enough to hurt her.

"I told you plenty of times to rest, Kay. You're worrying me, honestly." he says, laying his head on the crooked of her neck and she chuckles lowly, guilt filing up her chest, but nonetheless she leaned closer to his head.

"I'll be fine.." she replies, as Oliver gathers her closer.

Kaylen looks down at her stomach, and place a hand on it. Oh yes, it's there.

She had lied about what the Healer had said, because what they've really told her is that, I quoted; "it's there inside, your little munchkin."

Of course, she was enthusiastic of the news. But she can't gain the courage to tell it to Oliver, because she knew if she did, Oliver wouldn't allow her to fight in this battle.

And she badly wants to fight.

She'll keep this from him in the mean time until the battle is over, because it is slowly approaching.

Kaylen would be cautious for now, she should be careful with herself in this war because not only is she carrying herself, she's also carrying another one in her womb.

She can't tell this to Oliver, not now. She wants to fight in this battle, she can't have him ordering her to stay in this cottage for safety while he risk himself out there. No, she simply can't.