[ 88 ]

• The Ending Scene of Deathly Hallows pt. 1 - SEASHELL COTTAGE

The wind beside a beach is truly exceptional. Especially when you enjoy it through the morning with the sun rising on the horizon ahead, it would have been described as something so amazingly beautiful.

It is, indeed.

If only the dark clouds weren't covering up the blue sky, and overshadowing the morning sun that was suppose to risen up. If only the wind wasn't dreary and crisp, if only everyone wasn't in fear, placing several protective charms around their home, would it only be beautiful enough for them to appreciate nature.

The war has started.

Everyone was on guard, always alarm, cautious for whoever would step foot in their door step.

There was no denying that with Voldermort powering over the Ministry, he was close to controlling the whole world. As time passes with that, no Order meeting were held anymore, everyone was gone into hiding and each seconds, the world feels black and white even more.

Kaylen stood, lips pursed, as she watch the horizon ahead that was suppose to be where the morning sun is, but instead it was replaced with a sulky dark clouds.

She stood outside their cottage, but inside the protective charms. The village where they reside in was secluded, not many had known such town existed but it's better to take caution.

Mostly everyone in the village had protective barriers on their houses, scared that random Death Eaters would pay them a visit, seeing as they were at war.

A series of footsteps approaches her and she turned to see Oliver at her side, grasping unto her hand. She smiled faintly at him and he smiled back.

Death Eaters tend to arrive knocking ('knocking' was sarcastically said) at your doorstep in any hour of your day, they mostly targeted those family with lesser blood or precisely just muggles.

Seeing as Mr and Mrs Hills were both pureblood, it wasn't that hard for them, but it also wasn't that easy for them to go to work without Death Eaters trying to recruit them either. So far, they've dodge the recruitment a couple of times (The Hills family were always known for how easy they could manipulate a question to their advantage).

Rosie and Gyan Wood was on a safe place, out of the country in hiding. Seeing as Rosie Wood was a half blood, she was likely to be targeted. Oliver still occasionally sends them letter, asking how they are of course, and he was always relieve to hear a reply. At least, in that way, he knew they were still alive.

They didn't even get to visit the Martel's for tea often times, because everything just seems to speak danger.

Kleo started his quidditch coaching, he was getting better at trying to ignore the negativity happening in the wizarding world right now. Kris was lucky at America, to be only shielded with MACUSA's protection. Her other siblings were doing alright at school, fortunately.

One news that made Kaylen worried but not surprise is that Hogwarts had been infested with Death Eaters as teachers. Kaylen's mind sometimes drift unto how that little boy, Louis was doing there. Is he fitting alright? Does he still think it's magical? Is Hogwarts really still magical?

With Voldermort ruling over it, it might not be anymore.

"Ready to go?" Oliver asks.

And she smiled, nodding slowly.

Fleur invited her to come over and chat with her - since it's been a long time since they have, the last time being only on the half veela's wedding - in Shell Cottage. Fleur explained it was a secret hideout or headquarters for the Order but no one resides in it for the moment, so they decided to settle there first.