[ 47 ]

They went back to their respective common rooms, all drenched up from the pouring rain they danced themselves into.

Oliver kissed Kaylen goodbye, before she disappeared from the skull portrait and he walked back unto his own, with a big grin etched on his face that seemed like no one could wiped it off.

Kaylen received odd looks from students as she entered the common room, probably on why she was soaking wet, and so did Oliver.

But they couldn't care less. It was a great day for them, and no one could ruin that.

~****~

The next morning, it felt like yesterday's events didn't happened at all as Oliver mind went wild in his thoughts about quidditch.

He was sitting in the Gryffindor table, giving speech to his team mates whilst poking the toast on his plate.

He was already on his Quidditch robes and so as the others. Oliver was determined to do their best and win against Ravenclaw. His mind was clouded with quidditch, the nervous butterflies in his stomach adding up, that his brain blurred away what happened yesterday.

"He looks wreck." a voice snap Oliver out from his daze, as he lifted his head up to see the Jones girl take a seat across him, beside Fred and Kaylen took a seat beside him, smiling sympathetically at him.

She took his hand and intertwined them. Oliver felt his breathe hitched before he calmed at her touch.

Everything that seemed to get in contact with him makes him jump out in fear.

"Thanks, Jones." he replied sarcastically with an eye roll at the brunette's remark.

"No problem." Liana beamed.

Oliver shake his head and gazed to his team mates, yet again, opened his mouth to make another speech but George was quick to act and stuff his mouth with a toast.

Oliver almost choke and the whole table laughed, except for the quidditch team who was in a nerve wracking state.

Oliver glared at George, who grinned sheepishly, and swallowed the toast.

"If you open that darn mouth again, I'm gonna lost it." Fred grumbled.

He groaned and stared back again at his team mates to make sure they were all feed up.

"Potter, you need to eat." Oliver hissed at him.

Harry looked like he was just about to go sick, as he was pale and green.

"Speak for yourself, Ollie. You never touched your toast." Fred shot at him.

"I'm fine, you lots are my priorities." Oliver mumbled.

Kaylen placed her hands on his shoulders, that quickly tense up then relaxed at her touch, as she turned him to face her.

"And you are mine. Now, eat or you'll starve yourself in the middle in pitch and pass out before you win the game." Kaylen said sternly.

Everyone looked in awe, Liana and the twins the most, as Oliver sighed in defeat before slowly digging into his toast.

Kaylen smiled and poured his goblet some pumpkin juice, and handed it to him. It was her responsibility as a girlfriend to check up on him before the big game. And her responsibility to make sure he is well fed before he goes out and play.