[ 27 ]

Oliver just kissed me, Oliver Wood just kissed me!, the blonde girl kept pacing around her room, repeated saying those words in her head.

OLIVER WOOD JUST FREAKI'N KISSED HER!?

This is not happening all at once right now!

She was in a blushing mess, walking in circles on the same corner of her room. Her thoughts were going east, west, north, south!

Where is Liana when you needed her the most!?, she said in her head.

She needs Liana. And she needs her right now! So she went scrambling through her drawers, pulling out a parchment and a quill.

Dear Lia,

I need you right here, right now in my house! Please hurry, I need to tell you something!

Love,

Kay.

She rolled the parchment quickly, and tied a ribbon unto it. She basically sprinted to her owl's cage, before letting her out, tying the letter on her ankle.

"Send this to Liana, alright?" she muttered, and the owl made a noise indicating she could be trusted and flew off.

Kaylen watched her owl departed from her window and all she could do now was wait in anticipation.

****

The flames inside the Hills household flared green, and a brunette girl stepped out, wiping some dust off her clothes.

The twins run to the living room and groaned as they realized it wasn't someone they were expecting.

"Hey Liana!" they chorused, and Liana beamed at them.

"Hey Kim, hey Kyla. Who are you expecting?" she asked and the twins looked at each other and shrugged.

"A friend—"

"—Kaylen's on her room. She's been pacing all afternoon!" they said in order, and Liana raised an eyebrow.

Well that's bad, she thought.

"Thanks, are your parents around?" she questioned and the twins shook their heads.

"No—"

"–they're at work." and then the two sprinted away.

"I feel like I'm on another chapter of the Weasley twins." Liana mumbled to herself, before making her way on the stairs, towards her blonde friend's room.

Liana heard a taps of foot inside and knocked at the door, "Kay?"

The door swung open in a lightning, startling her a bit. Kaylen quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside before slamming the door.

Kaylen abruptly turned around and smiled at her friend who was still surprise.

"You're here.." the blonde sighed in relief.

"I came as soon as I saw your letter. It seems urgent." Liana exclaimed as she made her way to her bedside and sat.

"Brilliant! Because I have news. Juicy news!" Kaylen remarked and the brunette raised her eyebrow.