[ 70 ]

•    •    •    •    •

Kaylen smoothed her dress, and fixed her hair. She went up to the mirror and saw a gorgeous alluring blonde in the reflection.

She was wearing a white laced dress, and platinum shimmering heels.

Her hair was done in a perfect updo, and her make up was light but exquisite

Her hair was done in a perfect updo, and her make up was light but exquisite. Her eyebrows were done nicely, her eyelashes were thickened and curved with mascara, light gold as her eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and neutral colored lipstick.

She was perfect and beautiful. She was ready.

Kaylen walked up to the bathroom door and knock.

"Lia? Are you ready to go?" Kaylen asked. Liana was still inside getting ready.

"You go first, Kay. I'll be down in a bit. It might take a bit long." Liana yelled.

"Alright." she murmured with a shrug.

Liana's been coping with her break up. And Kaylen refused to believe they would end it that easily. And for what reason? Kaylen doesn't know. But she was aware the brunette cries herself to sleep. So Kaylen would wake up and caress her back to sleep.

It was like their midnight routine now. And Liana was thankful for the blonde.

Kaylen made her way downstairs, and met a fancy looking Terence Higgs waiting for her at the end of the staircase with his extravagant emerald green suit.

"Hey.." Terence breathed as he saw her descend down. Kaylen shot him a smile, something in her wished it was Oliver Wood, standing there and taking her hand.

Terence kissed her hand, and smiled up at her.

"You look absolutely dashing." Terence complimented.

"Why, thank you. You look quite handsome yourself."

Kaylen wasn't lying. Terence did look handsome and half of the girls in this common room is currently looking at him with love in their eyes right now. But Terence wasn't really her type.

To be honest, I think Kaylen lost her type when she met Oliver. Because merlin, no one was like Oliver Wood.

"Seriously?! Higgs? You chose him over me?!" shouted one of the Slytherin boys, chilling on the couch yelled in a joking manner, he was one of the guys who asked Kaylen to the ball, but got rejected.