[ 35 ]

Kaylen sat on the bench in the Astronomy tower, with a clipboard in hand, as she gazed up at the little shining stars that manage to spark in the night.

There wasn't much stars on that very night. So there wasn't much to see.

Kaylen sighed as she looked back at the sky, expecting stars to magically appear.

"That isn't good. I can't confess here with that much stars only." she muttered.

She'd plan to say it to Oliver on here, during sunset. And it would be magical. Plus once it's dark, the stars will be the next beautiful view to take in.

It would be romantic.

She have the scenes set on her head about how it's going to go as planned. But she wasn't certain about the imaginations.

"Professor Sinistra said the show of galaxy is in the..... End of the month! That's too long. But on the other side, it's be more memorable to have the stars spark." she mumbled to herself, and decided for her plan to commence on the end of the month.

Kaylen put her clipboard down, and stretched.

"That was tiring. I should head to bed." the blonde told herself as she got up and took her clipboard in hand and her wand on the other.

"Lumos." she casted and went down the spiral staircase of the Astronomy tower.

She thought about picking Liana up, but decided against it. Knowing she's probably having a good time and she trusts the twins to return her safely.

She hummed happily as she walked down the long staircase.

****

"Oh, Wood! There you are!" the twins chorused, as they saw Oliver who was already drunk, and started towards him.

"Hmm?" he raised his head and saw the twins approaching him.

"Oh, twins! Why- *hiccup* Halou~ Nice to *hiccup* see you.." Oliver exclaimed enchantingly, as he steadied his self to stand up.

"You're drunk? What have you been drinking?" George asked, and they looked at the empty cups beside his chair.

The aroma was so strong that they could already guess it.

"Is that-"

"Firewhiskey." Lee said from behind them, who was also light headed but a little sober than Oliver is.

"He'd been rambling about this blonde girl a lot for hours that I could feel my ears already rotting- look! LOOK!" Lee shoved his ears on the twins face which they quickly pushed away.

"Alright, we see." they said in unison.

Lee chuckled giddily before falling to the floor. The twins, who were a bit dizzy but still are sober, widened their eyes.

"What happened to him?" they asked turning to Oliver.

"Asleep." he shrugged. He pick up another cup and drink it up but it was empty.

Oliver looked dumfounded, which was uncontrollably funny for the twins as they stifle their laughter.

"Empty. You've got more?" he asked them, and they shook their heads.

"You've been talking about Hills to Lee.."

"By the way, she said congrats."