[ 90 ] : The Battle of Hogwarts pt. 2

THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS
PT. 2

 2

Kaylen ran as fast as her legs could take her. People from the Order and older students who wishes to fight in this war, bustle around the corridors.

She saw a glimpse of familiar ones, namely Dean Thomas, the Weasley family, Seamus Finnigan, Lavender Brown and the Patil twins. There were so many.

Kaylen passes by the Entrance Hall, and stops when she hears Liana exclaims...

"Are you really giving us permission to blow it up, professor?!"

"Yes, that's right Ms Jones." Professor McGonagall nods.

"Are you s-sure, professor? Like w-we can really blow the whole bridge up?" Neville stutters.

"Positive," McGonagall made an explosion noise and Liana grins.

"Alright,"

Kaylen grabs her best friend's wrist and pulled her into a hug. Liana was surprise but soon hugged her back. They pulled away and smiled.

"Stay safe, Lia." she mutters.

"I will." Liana answers.

Kaylen nods and turns around, ready to walk off but Liana grabs her hand and she looks back.

Liana breathes out and murmurs, "Tell Fred I love him, alright? I'll come and find him later, and tell him to please stay safe."

Kaylen smiled and nods. Liana smiles back and let her hand go, as she takes her leave.

She ran towards the other side of the tower, climbing up the staircase that leads to the higher part of the tower, where they were instructed to be at.

When she arrived, her breathe was panting as she saw Oliver and the twins leaning unto the railing of the staircase.

"You're here." Oliver mutters, sighing out in relief.

Kaylen smiles at him, as she too, leans over the railing.

They all look down upon, where they see by the field that all the Order had stood in places, raising their wands and casting the protective charm around the whole castle.

"Ready?" Kaylen asks, as she takes her wand out. The guys glance at her, and nods. They all raise their wands up and mutters the spell.