[ 62 ]

• • • • •

It still didn't fail to surprise Kaylen when an owl flew to their manor and peck on her bedroom window.

Only to find it was a letter for a dinner invitation from the Wood's.

It was the last month before she'd go back at Hogwarts. And she's been spending her summer quite valuably. She had hang out with Liana whenever the brunette came over, or meet up with the Weasley twins to go around Diagon Alley helping them find inspiration with their new joke products.

And most of all, she has spent her time with Oliver.

One thing she knew would describe her relationship with him was... surreal.

It's too good to be true.

Not that it was frequent because Oliver was a trainee for Puddlemere and he's been going all out to practice. Because he was sure, he'll become one of the team.

Kaylen was happy he chased his dreams, and was always around to support him for it.

It wasn't often they see each other because of Oliver's busy schedules, seeing as he's a fresh graduate, Kaylen perfectly understood that.

But it was touching that despite how tired he'd become, he always finds a way to spend time with her.

Take her on a date, watch their practices, or apparate in a beach just to enjoy the fresh breeze. And if he was awfully tired, he would just take her in to cuddle on his bedroom since Kaylen was particularly welcome any time.

Rosie Wood was always enthusiastic when her (what she liked to call) 'soon daughter in law' is around. She would cook her some food, and bake cookies with her. Kaylen loved the woman whole heartily.

Rosie was so welcoming and Gyan Wood was very pleasing to talk with too.

Their relationship hadn't been that long but it felt like it has been. And with every passing second of it, she loves him more than she does yesterday, and so did Oliver.

It felt like everything that's been happening was a perfect lucid dream. But it wasn't, it was actually reality.

So when she got the letter. She was surprised by the sudden invitation, but then again, she would be leaving to Hogwarts in a couple of days so that wouldn't surprise her.

She placed the letter down with a smile.

Kaylen opened her drawer to write to her parents at the Ministry, knowing they have night shifts today. And she needed to tell them where she'll be going at for dinner.

As she sent the letter flying by their family owl. And the afternoon later, she received a reply saying she can go.

And when five pm came, she approach her closet and opened it.

After minutes of looking, Kaylen finally pulled out a white dress with floral design, paired with white boots. The dress was quite.... short. But it was fashionable and beautiful either way.

 But it was fashionable and beautiful either way