Ending Note

A/N:

okay, i dont mean to be emotional and all but this is just a very important thing for me. first off, this book means so much to me and im glad y'all had given this attention i am absolutely touched.

through all the story I've written this was the first successful one and i can't be more happier to say that i am so proud of myself for staying consistent to this piece.

there were times when i didn't want to finish this story and just leave it be or just delete it bc i lost motivation for it.

but, i didn't.

and im glad i didn't, bc this book reached so far as 73k+ reads?!?!

and i know it would grow much more! with all your support im truly thankful! Also to those who had been with me throughout the story, the ones who constantly comments and voted in each chapter. i absolutely adore you all!

like, im really really thankful! Unfortunately this is the end of my journey and the life we had lived through this story had come to an end. i don't mean to spoil anyone, but i do have a plan to keep a series going for this one.

But don't assume too much, i might disappoint y'all, but it's just a thought. i haven't brought it into consideration yet.

anyways im quite sad we are now saying goodbye, but i do hope you'd find interest and journey with me on the other stories on my profile :)

tysm for the love and everything!♡

Also, i was thinking about doing a Q and A so please ask me some questions, whether it is about Kaylen or Oliver or any of my character, I'll be posting my answers in the next chapter and i would also be asking you some as well

Any Q & A for me???

that would be all, have a good day and stay safe! <3

~pearlyy xx