[ 86 ]

The morning after followed, as the sunlight that shone through the window of the bedroom hit Kaylen in the eyes, and she rolled over. When she opened her eyelids again, she was met with a sight of a sleeping Oliver Wood.

A smile instantly crept unto her lips as she watch his face so relax and calm.

She place a tender kiss on his forehead and sat up the bed, stretching herself.

Kaylen stood up and try to look for the nearest garment of clothes that was sprawled on the floor.

She picked a shirt, which was Oliver's and started to button it up around herself.

Kaylen felt as if she was on top of the world last night. His warm breathes that hit the side of her neck told her enough how that moment would permanently etch a blush on their faces that would stay for several days.

Her fingers that roamed his brown hair throughly, and his hands that touch every part of her body was something that sends them both to feel the electric love between their veins.

Last night, the room was filled with groans and moans, and the bed certainly didn't make an exception to creak. Pleasure and desire still hanging unto the remaining tension of the atmosphere.

The image of last night and the feelings itself would remain unforgotten in their memory. It was one of the heart throbbing first time experiences they've had. And Kaylen couldn't quite describe the experience of making love was, but it was exceptionally amazing.

She looked around for her wand, before suddenly remembering that they had left it down the kitchen counter. She sighed and trudge down the stairs towards the kitchen.

When she entered the kitchens, she saw how the dishes were already well cleaned and arranged. Oliver had scourgified it last night, she pick her wand up and gave it a flick, making the bread toast itself on the toaster.

After days of Kaylen's many failed attempts of toasting, she had finally gave up and agreed to Oliver's decision of buying a toaster.

Kaylen entered the living room and stretch herself up, she opened the door and walk out, standing outside their cottage as she enjoyed the fresh view around.

The waves on the beach eased her, whilst she listened to the soft chirps of birds.

After a long while, the door opened from behind her and she turned back, her lips instantly gracing a smile when she saw Oliver walk out shirtless, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"I thought you were gonna sleep for a while." she mused as he approached her and snake his arms around her waist, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Kaylen could feel his tone abs through the soft garment of the shirt she's wearing.

"Well, I saw the bed empty beside me and I don't think I want to sleep more without you by my side."

She chuckled, playing with her blonde locks.

"Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

"Because you're wearing it." he smirked.

Kaylen looked at the shirt that hang loosely above her thighs, and grinned to herself.

They watch the sun rose higher up the sky, and the sound of beach waves that touch along the sand.

"Hey, lass..." Oliver murmured.

"Hmm?"

"Did you regret it last night?"

Kaylen furrowed her eyebrows and turned to him.

"Now, why would you think that?" she asks.

"I was just wondering. Was it good? Or is that a strange question to ask after we did it?"

Kaylen chuckled and spun around, completely facing him as she rested her arms around his neck.

"It's completely normal to ask that, love. I mean it's a new step of experience in our relationship." she started then smirked, "Last night was good, you were amazing, and I don't regret every second of it."

"Really?" his eyes lit up.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I'm even more excited to do it all over again next time..." she said.

"Ohhh, there's a next time? Can't wait." Oliver smirked and she chuckled, a blush heating through her cheeks.

He leaned in and connected their lips. Kaylen breathed out and shut her eyes close. This was the warm touch she would love to get lost in.

↔↔↔↔✉↔↔↔↔

author's note:

this is a short chapter, just a little filler about the morning after they did the deed ;)

just a few more chapters before the battle of Hogwarts then the Bonus Chapters and Epilogue then the end! Can't believe we reached this so far, im very thankful for all ur support :)

Friana's fanfic might come a little late because i still haven't decided for the title and the rest of the plot but it will come out soon. I had written some ideas and advance scenes for the story and it won't take long for me to finally piece it all together!!

any thoughts? please vote on it and send reviews♡

lots of love,

pearlyy xx