[ 58 ]

• • • • •

The final quidditch match had arrived. The Gryffindor versus the Slytherins. Everyone was determined. But no one could compare the determination Oliver Wood radiates.

They were seated at the Great Hall for breakfast. All ready to head to the pitch after eating.

Kaylen and Liana decided to seat at their own house table, to give support to their own house. No matter how much they love Gryffindors, they had their house pride too.

They were playing against each other. Kaylen decided, that this was finally her time to give support and show up at the pitch.

Safe to say, she was nervous after years of not seeing the quidditch pitch, she was finally going to.

No matter how much she despised to go, she pushed it away to support both her best friend and boyfriend that was going against each other.

And suffice to explain, that Kaylen fully supported her house.

She was somehow worried that all people of their friendship group: Liana, Fred, George, and Oliver were all going against each other for the match.

Liana would be shooting quaffles on the hoop, that Oliver would be guarding. While Fred and George would be aiming bludgers at her.

Kaylen could faint right there when they face each others in the pitch.

But Kaylen was reassured the twins would not purposely aim Liana.

This was her first time watching a quidditch match again and no one needs to get hurt. Otherwise, she'll never watch one again.

So, there they sat, surrounded by other Slytherin players. Marcus Flint, the captain was making his speech, and Kaylen was sure the Gryffindors across the table, Oliver was also doing the same.

Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaw were divided to the house they wanted to support.

"Alright, let's win this game." Marcus encouraged, as the whole Slytherin team stood up.

Kaylen gave Liana a thumbs up mouthing that she'd come and see her later at the Slytherin tent, before they exited the hall with applause coming from the serpents supporters.

The blonde smiled and her eyes trailed over to the red lions, only for her to realize Oliver was already looking straight at her.

She gave him a smile that he responded weakly, due to the nerves rattling inside him.

Soon, the Gryffindor team made their way out, with all there supporters applauding and screaming good lucks at them.

Kaylen waited until everyone started to dispersed to head to the pitch. She made her way out the Great Hall, and was surprised someone caught of her wrist and pulled her aside.

Before she could question the person, they already revealed themselves.

There stood, a nervous looking Oliver but determination was washed over his features.

"Ollie." her voice soften at the sight of a wreck looking Oliver Wood.

"Kay. You'll be watching right?" he asked anxiously.