[ 53 ]

• • • • •

"Come on Kay! I doubt you even had lunch before you decided to rush back here just to yell at Oliver.." Liana whined as she shake the frustrating blonde, who was wrap on a blanket, curling on her bed.

Kaylen was grumbling now and then and Liana was thankful their dorm room is empty in the moment, seeing as everyone is having lunch.

She would curse Oliver under her breathe now and then.

It was her way of coping and calming down her anger filling nerves.

When she finally manage to relax, she removed the blanket that covered her face and looked at Liana.

"Do you think I was too harsh?" she asked.

"Definitely."

"Well, he deserves it." Kaylen pulled the covers over her again, before Liana pulled it back down.

"Get your grip, Kay. There's no need to continue this fight for so long! I mean, it's just been two day since you two started dating and now you've already have a problem!" Liana exclaimed indignantly.

"It's his fault anyway!" Kaylen grumbled stubbornly, as she sat up. Her face painted a scowl.

"It's both your fault, Kay. You should've been more straight with everything about Kleo. He doesn't know why your brother is in a coma right?" Liana questioned and she look away.

"He knows it's something about quidditch.." she mumbled.

"But you didn't say he was hit with a bludger in the chest?" Liana asked casually as Kaylen winced at the reminder.

Kleo was hit right on chest with a hard bludger. Causing a big external problem with his breathing and his heart had also been affected.

Quidditch was practically the reason of that since it happened during their practice.

Kaylen didn't have anyone to blame so she forced her anger towards the game.

She didn't know back then. All she wanted was to have something take the blame for her brother's misfortune.

To heal someone's brokenness was to throw their anger at something.

Gryffindors tend to punch walls to release their overflowing anger.

And Kaylen would consider herself lucky, Oliver hadn't raise a hand on her despite both of them practically raising their voices.

It was sweet of how he didn't do it, but it as not the time to be flattered. She's supposed to be currently mad at him right now.

Everyone has their own ways of releasing their anger. If one can't face the pain and agony, one tends to resolve to wrath.

Kaylen sighed in defeat.

"But he shouldn't have sent those. You know how much distasteful I was when I saw those toys on Kleo's bed?"

"I know, but this is no way of saying it, Kay. You need to talk to him, logically." Liana exclaimed and she scoff.

She'd never admit it, but Liana was right.