[ 43 ]

Oliver was in full mode in practice, he had been pushing everyone to work harder and critique them if he had to. Poor Harry got scolded for hours for not noticing the snitch that was just right under his nose.

"For the last time–!"

"Whoa, take it easy Wood."

Everyone turned around at the voice, and saw a figure of Liana coming up to the pitch. Fred sent a wink in her way, and the brunette blushed a bit.

"Proceed what you're doing!" Oliver commanded, as he mount down his broom. With the twins doing the same.

"I said proceed—"

"Yeah, yeah Wood. Just wanna say hi to my girlfriend." Fred exclaimed, emphasizing their relationship very clearly.

Oliver rolled his eyes.

"What brought you here, Jones?" he asked, turning to the brunette.

"Just hanging around..." Liana looked around, making it more obvious there is something.

"Oh, spit it out, love. You're bad at lying." Fred rolled his eyes with a grin and Liana huffed.

"Slytherin booked the pitch for the afternoon. So ta-ta..." she said waving her hands.

"That does mean the practice is over?" George asked hopefully.

"Thank merlin. You're a life saver, love." Fred exclaimed, placing an arm on the girl's shoulders.

"Fine." Oliver sighed, turning his heels back to the team who were still up in the air.

"Practice over guys!" he yelled and everyone immediately yelled out in joy, mounting off their brooms.

"Why are your team so hype up? the game is in three days. You still have— three more days to practice!" Liana remarked exasperatedly.

"That gives us more reason to practice more!" Oliver shot back.

"Well, you don't see Ravenclaw practicing hell like you guys!" Liana argued back.

"We can assure the house cup for ours then.." Oliver proclaimed confidently.

"Oh please. If ever we win against Hufflepuff, that I assure we will, then we'll be neck to neck with your team!" Liana stated.

"Playing against with you never cross my mind." Fred commented.

"Please don't go easy on me, Weasley." Liana said challengingly.

"I might as well, will. Don't want you ending up in the hospital wing with a bludger I sent you." Fred muttered.

"Fred no! You will not go easy on them! Just because she's your girlfriend and all!" Oliver exclaimed indignantly.

"My charms works fine Wood. You don't expect." Liana remarked, flipping her brown hair.

"Alright, I won't.." Fred laughed.

"But how would you feel if you ever hurt Kaylen by throwing a bludger at her, Ollie?" George asked with a grin.

"Kaylen doesn't play quidditch. In fact, she hates them." Oliver said with a frown.

"I know, wait— she hates quidditch—! Wait. Off topic. What if she does Wood?"

Oliver thought for a moment. What would he feel if he ever hit Kaylen with a bludger so bad that it made her get sent to the hospital wing?

"Guilty, I guess. But that doesn't give you a reason to go easy on Jones, Fred! Our relationship is a lot different than yours." he replied lowly.

"Yeah, what is your relationship?" George asked, now straight confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You like each other, but what are you?" Fred questioned.

"I don't know...." he admitted weakly.

What were they?

They fancy each other.

But what would they call themselves if people asked what they were?

What do they call what they have?

"Oh! Our quidditch team is here! Better go now boys, you don't wanna meet them!" Liana exclaimed, pointing at the students in green quidditch robes that entered the pitch.

"Right, see you Jones." Oliver bid, starting to walk away.

"Bye, love." Fred kissed her on the cheek, whilst George fake gagged at the interaction before the twins followed Oliver out the pitch.

"So, what's the deal?" George asked, as they headed back to the castle.

"The deal?" the brown haired boys questioned, dumfounded.

"The deal with you and Hills, of course! You afraid to make a move?" Fred teased and the scot scoffed.

"I did make a move, Weasley. And if you can't see, we're together now." Oliver huffed.

"Yes, but not officially." the twins chorused and he stopped in tracks.

The twins shared a look before draping their arms on the boys shoulder, making him move to walk his legs again.

"Just ask her already, Ollie. Find your guts." Fred mused.

"That's not it." he sighed.

"What's not it?" George ask.

"She wanted to take it slow." he answered.

"And you're making it slower than intended." the twins remarked in unison.

"Look, Ollie. Find the guts and just asked her!"

"How did you find yours to ask Jones, Fred."

"Well, you see. It was purely my charms that attracted her to say 'yes' to my—"

The two boys groaned as Fred talked about this.

"Alright, alright. I just did. I always remind myself that if I don't make a move, she'll might get taken by someone else." Fred answered whole hearted.

"What do you mean 'taken by someone else'?" Oliver ask, stopping in his tracks.

"You mean—"

"No, not like that tosspot." Fred rolled his eyes, "I mean, someone might take her away. Away from me..."

"When you ask someone out, a lot is in the risk." George added.

"The thing is, love will always be worth the risk." Fred said.

"You're in love, Ollie. We all know that. We all saw that." George cooed.

Oliver sighed.

He was in love...

And was finally ready to ask her out.

Love will always be worth the risk.

"I think... I should finally ask her..." he sighed out.

~
_______________________

a/n:

took you long enough😏

Any tiktok contents based on Opposites Attract just tag me @isitpearl

Question: if you ever can become one of the characters in this story, who would you want to be?

I'll be Liana Jones😚

-pearlyy🌙