[ 54 ]

• • • • •

Kaylen was first to pull away as she was loosing oxygen, breathing heavily while her arms are still drape over his neck and her hands fidgeting with his hair.

They both breathe heavily against each others skin, their eyes still focused on each others lips.

Still panting, she lifted her eyes up to his, only to realize he already had his on hers.

They stared for a couple of minutes, trying to catch their breathes from the intense moment.

They've never felt like that before. Never once kissed that hard before.

Moreover, they've never kissed while feeling anger and frustration all at once. But it was a great way to release all the boiling feelings. Or maybe it was just their hormonal growth.

They held each other in silence before a few moments later, Oliver broke it...

"We need to talk this out."

Kaylen knew they need to sort this all out properly, than releasing it into a heated kiss. She slowly nodded and sighed.

"We really need to stop fighting a lot too." she muttered and Oliver grinned.

"This is our first argument as a couple by the way.." he murmured and Kaylen smiled.

"You keep that counted?"

"Of course." he answered gleefully.

And soon, their anger had subsided as they relax in each other's arms.

~****~

They sat on one of the window sills, the moonlight illuminating their faces. Dinner had probably ended a while ago and students are probably back at their common rooms, except for two certain people.

Oliver and Kaylen hadn't returned to the Great Hall that night, in order for them to talk this all out. And that's exactly what they did.

Kaylen was sat on between Oliver's legs in a sideways position to fit both of them in the window sill.

Oliver's hand caressing her hand, drawing circles on it, while Kaylen's head leaned on his beating chest.

"So, are you going to tell what I did wrong?" Oliver finally asked.

She sighed and look at the full moon outside.

"You sent him a gift." she said.

"And?"

"A quaffle and a bludger."

"Yes...? I don't see your point."

Kaylen sighed at his confused uncertain answers.

"Oliver, Kleo was hit by a bludger in the chest. The cause why he almost died..." she didn't like explaining this again, but she knew he deserves the proper statement.

"Oh."

"I hated quidditch because it caused him that way, Oliver. And I hated how someone would send him something that would remind me how he got into that condition in the first place. So I was really angry when you sent those.." she admitted and Oliver breathe shakily.