[ 78 ]

She packed her trunk, and looked over the window of her dormitory. The Slytherin common room was located on the dungeons, deep down the Black Lake. That everyone could sometimes see the creatures that swam around outside those hard glass.

She sighed and placed the last bit of her clothes in her luggage and stood up her bed. The bed she tucked herself into for the seven whole years. The bed that provided her warmth when she's cold. The bed that comforted her silently whenever she cries. And the pillow that silently gave her a shoulder to cry on.

She loved this bed.

In fact, she loved everything in this dorm. She loved blankly staring at some of the grindylows that stop by just for them to start a staring contest.

She's gonna miss this place, of course. But she hopes the next person that would reside here would take care of this place.

As she trudge down the common room with her trunk in hand. She stopped in the middle, only to skim the whole Slytherin common room with a sad smile.

She bid her goodbye's to her other Slytherins, and everyone was quite sad she was finally leaving the premises for good.

Kaylen was keen on keeping touch with her other fellow house mates. She'd given her address (in case they wanted to send a letter) to anyone she felt like she's going to miss. And Fleur had already been given the same.

As she walked out the common room (Liana nowhere to be seen, Kaylen reckoned Fred had stole her away from somewhere since this is their last day in Hogwarts) but the brunette girl had already packed her trunk, saving her from the possible scolding of Kaylen Hills.

She admired each corner of the halls, as she walk down the large corridors, she examined the walls the way she had never before. And when she reached the Great Hall, she made an abrupt stop.

She inspected carefully, and adore the magic that still lingers on the huge hall. She felt like the 11 year old girl that she used to be when she first came in here, mesmerized and astonished by the amazing magic it possesses.

Now that she's finally leaving Hogwarts, for a long good time (she doesn't know when she could come back again), she finds it hard not to stare and take in the place that held deep memories of her.

The Great Hall were still decorated with dark banner and a huge one in the picture of Cedric Diggory. They had mourned his death a few days ago, and it was quite a mess. Everyone was so down, and a lot was crying.

She suppose they still haven't cleaned that up. Maybe they thought that Cedric's soul would maybe linger around to take one last glance of the place, before he ascends to heaven.

Kaylen knew for the fact, that the Hufflepuff boy was kind, caring, and gentle. That may have been one of the reason why he was one of the people that other students can't merely forget.

Cedric Diggory will always have a place within their hearts.

Kaylen sent a wary smile at the place and started walking again. The corridor was free and almost empty. Considering that the Beauxbaton and Durmstrang school had departed yesterday already, the school campus was no longer crowded.

Kaylen had promised Fleur that they would meet up, or visit each other if possible.

When she packed her trunks on the train, that was when Liana appeared with the twins. They head to their own compartment and chatted about what they wanted to do now that they've finally officially graduated.

Liana said she'd wanted to train with the Holyhead Harpies or any quidditch team that could possibly accept an incredible talent as hers.

Kaylen, on the other hand, already process her papers in potion making. And she was accepted to train as a Potioneer for a year before she can officially get a proper job.