[ 37 ]

Meanwhile, while handling the same embarrassing situation. Kaylen had it to herself to check what Oliver's reaction on this.

He looked confused.

And it made her heart break.

How could he not know this was something he had done? It made Kaylen even more guilty of kissing him while his drunk. It made her think like she was getting advantage with it.

And it didn't sit right for her.

Oliver was right that night. She did regretted it after enjoying it. She badly regretted it.

But still, it felt right. Yet so wrong.

She was frustrated.

Kaylen shake her head, trying to brought herself back from her drowning thoughts.

"Help me cover it, Lia. Did you carry any concealer or– stop laughing!– give me some powder or something!" Kaylen demanded as her friend continued to laugh.

Liana wiped a tear that formed on her eyes and giggled.

"Sorry, sorry– right, let's cover it before you'll get detention for– for– for hooking up with someone.."

"LIANA!!"

"Sorry.." Liana laughed and Kaylen turned crimson.

"Hey, Bulstrode!" Liana yelled, a dark haired girl from down the table turned with raised eyebrows.

"You got a concealer?"

She nodded, scrambled unto her pocket, pulling out a concealer and throwing it to Liana, who caught it easily, a chaser reflexes.

"Thanks!"

Liana turned to Kaylen and put a right amount of concealer on her fingers before rubbing unto the bite on her neck.

Liana giggled as she cover it up.

"What?" Kaylen spat irritatingly, she had enough with people giggling about it.

"I still can't believe I'll see you with a hickey one day. We're gonna have a talk about this." the brunette Slytherin told her and she groaned.

She didn't wanna talk about it at all, because she was certain the question: who was it? was gonna resurface.

Someone cleared their throat from behind them before Kaylen could reply.

The two turned around to see a second year Slytherin, Astoria Greengrass shuffling on her feet awkwardly.

"Yes?" Liana questioned.

"Professor Snape would like to see Hills on his office at lunch." she informed.

"Professor Snape?" Liana asked confusedly turning to Kaylen, who was also confused.

What did Professor Snape want me for?, Kaylen wondered.

"Why?" the brunette asked the second year.

"That's all he said." Astoria shrugged and walked away.

"What do you reckon he wants?" Kaylen asked as Liana finished covering up the bite.

"Dunno." the girl shrugged, a couple of seconds later Liana gasped.

"What?"

"What if Snape knows!?"

"Knows what?"

"That you've got a bite! Hah! You're going to detention!" Liana laughed and she rolled her eyes.