[ 33 ]

_Present time...

Oliver walked back to to the castle, lazily. His feet close to giving up, as he arrived at the Entrance Hall. Never have he felt this weak in all his life.

He walked through the corridors, with a few students bustling around here and there, others in the courtyard, or sitting around in windowsills talking about their Christmas and random topics before dinner.

"Hey Wood!" someone called from behind him, and he turned around to see a beaming Liana.

"Oh hey, Jones. What's up?" he greeted lowly.

"nothing much. You've seen Kaylen around?" the brunette asked, and he gazed down.

"No.." then he turned around and continued walking, but Liana was trailing after him from behind.

"You seem down. What's up with you?" the brunette Slytherin questioned and he sighed.

"Just anticipated for this week's quidditch match, you know. Scared that Ravenclaw would lose.." he breathed out and she nodded.

"Fair enough."

Liana stopped in tracks and looked at something, or rather someone. Oliver followed her eye line, and saw Kaylen talking with Fred, then casually laughing.

"Oh, there's Kay! Wanna go and say hi?" Liana wiggled her eyebrows at the scot, who fixated his gaze on the blonde as she laughed.

Even now, she still looks alluring.

"Have they been that close?" Oliver blurted out and Liana's eyes widened, as she fidgets with her robe.

She can't spill on the plan on why Kaylen was approaching the Weasley twins because of a favour so the brunette stayed quiet.

"I need to go." Oliver muttered and walked away.

"Wait– Wood–"

But the Gryffindor scot had gone and she sighed, walking towards the two.

They need to head on with the plan already before Oliver assumed the worse.

- Kaylen's perspective -

"And that time when we were listening to Percy's ramble, we were all about in the tip of dozing off, and he was the first one to do it. His head fell on the table and made a loud bang and we all laughed!"

The two laughed as Fred continued to share stories about all of Oliver's embarrassing moments. That though, Kaylen found quite cute.

She chuckled fondly as she took in every memories Oliver spent with the twins.

She was convince she was already in love with the boy.

Liana approached them and the blonde nudge Fred's elbow with a smirk. Fred blushed as he saw the brunette coming.

"Hello, Lia.." she mused, and her friend beamed brightly.

"Hello Kay, hello Fred.." Liana greeted.

"Hey.."

Kaylen grinned and laughed at how weak Fred becomes when the girl he fancy was around. He nudge him in the shoulder and she giggled at the two.

"I'll leave you two be~" the blonde cooed.

"But I have to talk to you about the plan-"

"I'll figure that on my own, thanks Lia, now please go and have fun with the Weasley." Kaylen waved off, and Fred sent her a cheeky grateful wink which she responded back.