[ 25 ]

They had arrived at Platform 9 ¾, with parents and families swarming the whole platform for their children, and students who hops excitedly off the train to hug them.

"Kay, wake up..." she heard her name being called by a familiar scottish voice.

She fluttered her eyes open, and what came first in sight was Oliver shaking her gently by the shoulders.

"Are we there yet?" she asked groggily.

Oliver grinned and nod his head.

Kaylen got up the seat and followed Liana and Oliver out their compartment and down the train.

"Oop- I see mum and dad. See you two! Happy Christmas!" Liana bid, waving at them and disappeared into the crowds.

Kaylen turned to the Scot who was already staring down at her, with a bright smile.

The blonde couldn't help but grinned.

"You'll write?" she asked.

"Course! And maybe I'd invite you in for a tutoring.." Oliver teased.

Kaylen rolled her eyes.

"That will not be at all appreciated, especially on holidays.." the blonde remarked.

"For a moment, you wanted to consider it though.."

"Oh shush with the flirting, Wood. It's getting worse by seconds." Kaylen commented, and the Scot boy chuckled.

"Happy Christmas, Hills.."

"Happy Christmas, Wood.."

"Oliver!!" a woman's voice called after him from behind.

Oliver turned around to see his mum waving excitedly at his son. And his dad, who was simply beaming at him.

Oliver mentally face palmed.

Really? In front of Kaylen?, he muttered in thoughts.

"That's your family?" Kaylen asked, and he whipped his head back to meet the grey eyes of the beautiful girl.

The brown haired boy scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"yeah.."

A smile formed itself into Kaylen's lips as she saw the enthusiasm his mother have.

"They look really nice.."

"Even more if you get to know them.."

Kaylen's eyes widened and she looked down, crimson in the face. She was not ready to meet the parents of the boy he fancies!

"Maybe another time.." Kaylen mumbled, and she gaze to her side only to see her mother and father patiently waiting for her.

"There's my parents.." she muttered, and looked back at Oliver with a smile.

"See you soon?"

Oliver grinned and nodded.

"See you soon.."

Just as Kaylen took three steps away from him, she abruptly stopped.

She scold herself for what she was about to do.

Kaylen turned around, step back in front of Oliver, and tiptoed a bit to plant a soft kiss on his cheeks.

She pulled away blushing, and gave him a last sheepish smile.

"Bye Wood."

And with that she ran to her parents, leaving Oliver in a blushing mess.

The Scot shook his head and approached his parents who were grinning from ear to ear.