[ 61 ]

• • • • •

Oliver was nervous. And it certainly didn't helped when Kaylen apparated to his house that morning and knock on their door.

Oliver was still in his night clothes when he answered the door groggily. Only to be met with a smiling Kaylen who thought his morning voice was cute.

Rosie owned Kaylen for herself as she strolled the girl around their house. Gyan and Oliver could only watch in amusement as the two girls interact like they know each other for so long.

Soon enough, Kaylen excused herself and Oliver dragged her to his room to discuss why she came here early in the morning, when he was supposed to be meeting her parents in the afternoon.

It was the second week of summer and they had arrange a perfect day for Oliver to meet the Hills Family.

After Kaylen met the Wood's, they welcomed her as if she was with them for a long time, which she was thankful.

She'd never really taken Rosie Wood as a talker. She was an amazing woman, but Gyan Wood was a simple and rational man, so Kaylen take that Oliver got his father's personality genes, and a split of Rosie's enthusiasm.

Overall, the blonde adored their family.

"Sorry about them.." Oliver murmured as he close the door of his room.

"It's alright." Kaylen waved off, sitting on the chair of his coffee table.

She looked around his room and saw it mostly colored in red and gold (she reckons his house pride is a must) obviously from the true color of a Gryffindor. Posters and banners of quidditch were hanged on his walls and a average looking closet across his bed.

"What's wrong? Why did you come early in the morning? I thought I was meeting your parents this afternoon? How did you manage to even get your apparition license-?" Oliver by now was shooting her questions.

She let out a chuckle cutting him off.

"First off, we've practice apparition last year. Second, one question at a time, Wood." she said with a smile and the scot grinned sheepishly, sitting down the side of his bed.

"Why did you come here for? It's so early." he asked.

"Why not? I get to see your morning look." Kaylen grinned and he groaned, dropping on his bed, covering his embarrass face with a pillow.

"Not funny, Hills." he shot back and she giggled.

"No, it wasn't certainly funny. It was cute." she muttered and he blushed, looking away in hope that she wouldn't notice him heat up.

"Real charming, now tell me the real reason." he glanced back at her with curious raised eyebrows.

Kaylen sighed and stood up, walking up to him and sitting beside his bed.

"I've come to get you ready of course!" she beamed and the way her eyes lit up at that idea had made him fear what was about to come.

"What do you mean?" he asked, sitting up as he knit his brows in confusion.

"Oh, Ollie... Ollie... Ollie.." she tutted, standing up in front of him. "My parents are very respected purebloods in the wizarding community, which means...?" she let him finish the sentence.