[ 57 ]

• • • • •

A nervous fidgeting Oliver waited outside by the prefects bathroom portrait. Not that he doesn't know the password, Percy had told him since the Head Boy also invited quidditch captains of each house, over.

But because he was waiting for Kaylen.

His swimming suit were under his robes.

Exams just ended a few days ago and everyone had forgotten about that dreadful event. They all seemed to enjoy their last month in Hogwarts before summer.

Well, seventh years who was soon graduating like Oliver Wood, were enjoying their last stay in the magical place they've been on for seven straight years.

It's particularly what they called home.

The Gryffindor versus Slytherin match was coming up this week, and Oliver was pumped up to win and finally get his hands on that Quidditch House Cup trophy.

He had been practicing his mates non stop, since this was the last quidditch game he'll ever play while in Hogwarts. And someone was scouting too.

He was quite surprised to hear it was the Puddlemere United's coach that was scouting for players. And he was motivated to do his best to get scouted.

Who knows, maybe he could continue Kleo's legacy as Puddlemere's best keeper.

He's been keeping the whole quidditch team to do all out since last week, and he'd offered to give them a break from practice today, because he was accompanying his lovely girlfriend.

And though, he didn't know. His whole team mates were thankful, Merlin had sent Kaylen to save them from the despicable practice Oliver always partakes them up.

The man was mad when it comes to quidditch. And he needed to bloody relax.

Harry almost fainted from exhaustion on their last practice.

The Head Prefect's were eager to throw a party before they turn over their title to someone else.

And that's exactly what's happening this blissful day of spring.

Oliver's thoughts were disrupted by a soft familiar voice...

"Hey, Ollie. Did I keep you waiting?"

He lifted his head up and met with her piercing grey eyes. Her hair was tied in a loose bun, she was wearing her robe and he was certain her swimming suit was beneath it.

"It's quite alright, love. Ready?" he offered her a hand.

Kaylen smiled and took it, taking a deep breathe.

"Quite." she replied, and Oliver chuckled. She leaned in the portrait and muttered...

"Pine-fresh."

The portrait open with a click and they stepped inside. Oliver's jaw dropped at the sight of the big bathroom, it was close to something royal, or maybe it is.

The bath tub was large and filled with water and foamy bubbles. There was a glass in the image of a mermaid, a small glass of chandelier on the ceiling, a table full of intoxicated drinks (Percy had scolded the other prefects not to bring it, but they did anyway), special soaps and shampoos and a stack of towels on the side.