[ 59 ]

• • • • •

"What did you two talked about?" Kaylen asked as she walked back to the castle, hand in hand with her boyfriend, with other students still celebrating, walking ahead of them.

"He invited me to watch their practice two weeks from now. I'm thrilled." Oliver squealed and she chuckled.

"I reckon he's taking you in the team. You did great!" Kaylen exclaimed and he smiled.

"Thanks love." he pecked her forehead.

"I honestly can't believe we won it." Oliver said in daze.

"You deserve it. But still, we're taking you to the Hospital wing." Kaylen told him sternly and he groaned.

"I'm fine, Kay! Really! Look, it doesn't even hurt anymore-!" Oliver regretted to prove her by pressing a hand on the bruise on his shoulder because he only winced.

"Yeah, I'm not buying that." Kaylen dragged his hand towards the castle, forcing him to walk faster.

Oliver grumbled but held a smile on his lips, as he watch her care for him.

They arrived at Hospital Wing, and Madam Promfey gave the brown haired boy a potion that healed the sting of his injury, and dusted off the bluish bruise away.

The couple exited the Hospital wing after saying thank you to the matron.

"I frankly can't believe that all my seven years here in Hogwarts will come to an end in a few days." Oliver sighed out.

"Well, I can't believe you won't be around here next year." Kaylen confessed and he smiled down at her.

"But you'll survive without me, won't you love?" he cooed and the blonde scoffed.

"I always do."

Oliver chuckled and planted a quick kiss on the side of her head.

"You'll be at the party tonight, yeah?" he asked.

The Gryffindor house was throwing a party for there victory and a goodbye party for the seventh years, all the Weasley twins idea.

"Of course."

"Good. I need to take a bath, I stink." the scot crinkled his nose, he was still wearing his quidditch sweater and he was ready to dip in a warm bath.

"Alright" she chuckled, "See you at the party."

"Bye, love." he gave her a chaste kiss on the lips before turning away.

Kaylen stood there with an grin etched on her face. She shook her head and made her way to the dungeons, also to get herself ready.

~****~

The whole Gryffindor common room was buzzing with blaring sound playing on the recorder, and a lot of dancing bodies on the dancefloor.

The room had an aroma of wine, beer and firewhiskey all mixed on the air. Muffled chatters surrounded them as all the houses, maybe except from Slytherin, were invited over.

Oliver stumbled from the boys dormitory and searched the crowd for his friends. There he saw on the couch, sat two identical gingers. He approach them with a grin and flop down next to one of them.

"Hey, twins." he greeted.

"Ah, lovely seeing you, Captain!" Fred exclaimed.