[ 63 ]

• • • • •

At the second week of August, before she would go back to Hogwarts. Kaylen decided to spend it all out with her boyfriend, seeing as once she arrived at Hogwarts, they would need to wait for Hogsmeade visit before they could see each other again.

Usually when they're both free, they would shop around Diagon Alley, buy ice creams, stroll on the beaches, or even bake together...

But since Oliver haven't got any practice. They decided to curl up in his bed, both enveloped in the duvet covering their bodies, and the warmth of each others company.

And since Rosie and Gyan Wood was at work, they had the household for themselves. Kaylen's parents were also working on duty at the Ministry, Kris was back at America for another year of school in Ilvermony, and her other siblings were the only ones at the Manor.

So she decided to just visit the Wood's and spend the day with Oliver.

And there they were cuddling in his bed, with Oliver stroking her blonde hair softly, and Kaylen's head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. It was a silence atmosphere. A very comfortable one.

But it didn't last long as Oliver spoke...

"Kay?"

"Hmm?" she hummed in reply.

"Are you coming to the 422nd Quidditch World Cup this week?" he asked, he'd been meaning to ask her to go with him with his team, he just hope she'd go.

"I'm not sure. My parents doesn't really attend crowded events like quidditch." Kaylen admitted, even before Kleo's incident, her parents were busy people and they don't usually hand on quidditch games or anything involving large crowds.

"I was thinking of taking you with me, if you like?" Oliver asked hesitantly.

Kaylen thought for a moment.

"Will I meet your team mates?" she asked hopefully and he raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, why?"

"Deal. I'd love to know more about quidditch, honestly. It's been a long time since I gave up on the game." Kaylen sighed and Oliver smiled, knowing she's trying her best to take interest in something he also likes. And he loves how she tries.

He couldn't contain himself as he kissed her forehead.

"Of course." he murmured, bringing a smile unto Kaylen's lips.

"Love?"

"What is it?" he asked.

"Do you know what's happening at Hogwarts this year?" she questioned.

"What do you mean?" Oliver pulled away slightly to make eye contact.

"Mum said something about a tournament happening, that's been keeping them all busy at the Ministry. Do you perhaps have an idea?" Kaylen asked and he thought for a moment, his brows furrowing.

"I'm not quite sure, but I did hear them talk about it back when we finished practice. I wasn't really sure because I thought it was just a gossip." he shrugged.